Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Warriors Sound Stems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MisterMallard

09-17-2014

Hi all,

I'm gonna be totally honest, I actually have no idea if this is the proper place to put this, so please forgive me if I'm posting this in a forum section that's inappropriate.

The reason for this post is that I heard and really, really liked "Warriors". I liked it so much that I want to write a remix. I produce alot of hip-hop-based trap and twerk instrumental EDM, but I've been trying to break into a more dubstep/dirty electro style for a little bit and the vocals in this track are absolutely perfect for it.

I was wondering if any of you know whom I can contact to possibly get my hands on some remix production rights and the vocal stems (or if Riot employees read this if that's allowed at all in the first place.)

Thanks alot in advance,
MisterMallard

PS. If you guys want to see my soundcloud it's soundcloud.com/mistermallard because I use the same name for everything apparently