Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Svenskeren deserved a permabanned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AraIe

09-17-2014

He is not only making bad jokes,he is trying to humiliated Taiwanese intentionally.
However he is a player from EU and he is white, so u guys decided to only banned him for 3 games? well done Riot.
I am pretty sure if an asian player being a racist and make jokes on the Americans, u guys are gonna permabanned him.

Stupot

09-17-2014

Inb4 SK Gaming goes 0-6 in group stage.

Aametherar

09-17-2014

Quote:
AraIe:
He is not only making bad jokes,he is trying to humiliated Taiwanese intentionally.
However he is a player from EU and he is white, so u guys decided to only banned him for 3 games? well done Riot.
I am pretty sure if an asian player being a racist and make jokes on the Americans, u guys are gonna permabanned him.

For a first offense the punishment was actually massive given the tournament they're entering. You don't even know what they said, odds are you've said something just as bad at some point or another.

The real question is how is it going to impact their first 3 games?

KeanuCleaves

09-17-2014

Unfortunate situation - but I'm really glad Riot stepped up and didn't tolerate his behavior. It's a privilege to be a pro gamer and they should be held to a high standard. Not knowing any details it's hard to say if the punishment should be more severe or not.

So what does it mean for SK? I think it really hoses SK for the group stage - not that I thought they could escape group B anyway. Taking a critical member out of team, especially the jungler in this meta, could disrupt the team strategy and early/mid game. Also what happens when he comes back? Will their synergy be disrupted? Honestly with this disadvantage I wouldn't be surprised to see them go 0-6 like Stupot said.