Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug Splat when I ward jump with Lee Sin (happened 3 times)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daletroN3030

09-16-2014

Happened 2 times in my last game which was my promos.. and once in another game.

It always happens in a team fight it seems like.. but it happened 3 times so i know it's a consistent bug. I'm scared to play my favorite champion now.. any insight on this?

daletroN3030

09-18-2014

i did a "repair" and it happened again today.. i just dont know what to do anymore.... lee sin is my favorite champion.

can anyone help???

Riot Exgeniar

QA Analyst

09-19-2014

Hey daletroN3030,

I am curious; on average, how often do you encounter this problem when playing Lee Sin?

(Also, do you have the bugsplat ID that you got when you reported the issue?)

A12MO12

09-19-2014

i have been getting this problem with mainly jungle champs and sometimes as support. Has happened on lee sin, j4, and thresh mainly. Happens to me when I put down a pink ward at the same time as using another ability.For J4 it was pink + flag combo, with lee pink + q, thresh pink + q. Haven't been playing much SR lately but this tends to happen only with pinks from my experience.

If it only happened once I wouldn't think much about it but it occurred 2-3 times per game.

Riot Exgeniar

QA Analyst

09-19-2014

Hey A12MO12,

That's really interesting. Please tell me more;

Do you use smartcast? smartcast with indicators? Do you use default key-bindings? Have you been able to reproduce this consistently? I am trying to hunt down the reproduction step for this, and I've not had any luck reproducing this crash at all.

Koschu

09-30-2014

Hopefully this can help.

I play Katarina with Green ward on 1. Smartcast with indicators, fullscreen, 1366x768 screen res no vertical sync. Very high everything. When I press 1 and E (shunpo) extremely quickly I get a bugsplat. I can reproduce this 2/3 times.