Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LCS Message Boards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rebellionite

09-16-2014

Hello everyone, so I've noticed that there isn't really a good place to discuss the LCS, this is the only place that seems to have LCS discussuion (eSports Discussion section) I felt like that there needed to be a clean, organized website to discuss LCS, because I love LCS and always love to use message boards to discuss my favorite sports teams, but I never could seem to find a good one for the LCS, so I made one of my own.

Here it is, tell em how you like it http://lcs.boards.net/

(And if there is alreadt one that a lot of people use that you feel is better tell me about it, cause I'd love to know so I could shut down mine and switch over)

KeanuCleaves

09-16-2014

Isn't this the best place for this type of discussion? In the meantime what matchups are you most excited about at worlds?

Rebellionite

09-16-2014

Quote:
KeanuCleaves:
Isn't this the best place for this type of discussion? In the meantime what matchups are you most excited about at worlds?

Ya I just feel like that this is just hundreds of random threads with really no organzization. And LMQ vs FNATIC should be a pretty good

KeanuCleaves

09-16-2014

I agree that there are tons of spam threads - I'm hoping good discussion will make this a place for actual esports discussions.

Personally I'm looking forward to the two matchups between Alliance and C9. It should be a good measuring stick between EULCS and NALCS strength this season. Overall I think group C and D are both pretty exciting. I'll be rooting for TSM to get out of group B as well - not sure if they'll beat TPA or not.