Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please make a report option for "Cheating"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niaxinic

09-16-2014

Sometimes it is absurdly obvious when someone is using scripts for skill shots and programs that improve performance.

I fought an Ezreal/Blitz Duo yesterday and they seemed really really good, but then out of nowhere the blitz started contradicting his pulls by dodging our Xerath while simultaneously attempting to grab one of us, causing the Blitz to fall just short on his grabs. The movements indeed looked really awkward and strange. Also, the Ezreal pretty much hit every Q, Never missed a Teammate with W, and Always E'd away right as something was casted toward him.

Niaxinic

09-16-2014

Bump

Theorchero

Recruiter

09-16-2014

Send to riot support and cry when they wait three days to send you a canned response

Niaxinic

09-16-2014

Quote:
Theorchero:
Send to riot support and cry when they wait three days to send you a canned response

What a great recommendation, why don't you stab yourself in the kidney and crawl to the hospital

Stripper Steve

09-16-2014

Quote:
Niaxinic:
What a great recommendation, why don't you stab yourself in the kidney and crawl to the hospital

Add me, we could be friends IRL

MrGoldTech

09-16-2014

honestly, this doesn't sound like cheating

Donut Stick

09-16-2014

They have a report option for Unskilled, I wonder why the community hates each other and friendship is rare as a successful marriage

Niaxinic

09-16-2014

Quote:
MrGoldTech:
honestly, this doesn't sound like cheating

Honestly, that isn't the point

There is investigation for toxic behavior,feeding,leaving/afk, why isn't there one for cheating?

Quinn PossibIe

09-16-2014

Quote:
Niaxinic:

He wasn't being an ass.

He told you exactly what to do and he told you how Riot would handle it.

EffenSeven

09-16-2014

I report all Cass players for scripting just in case.