Winged Hussar xin zhao WTF?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ereus

02-01-2011

Just like the title. Where can I buy it (not available in the store), or since when is he to be available? For those who don't know much about Hussars - it was a polish 17'th century army formation consisting of nobles. Their most interesting feature were wings mounted on their backs (which prevented being roped by enemies and scared the horses). It's also known to be the most powerful army of the 17'th century.

Khador Exremeist

02-01-2011

just because it's shown doesn't mean it's released yet.... it could tank a while

Denny

02-01-2011

yeah i want it too... hopefully it'll be out like next tuesday

Zephurus

02-01-2011

Seems they just forgot about it. Either that or they're making it legendary by adding a horse (unlikely).

Kerstley

02-01-2011

Well they release the Dragon Kog'Maw just intime for Chinese New Year maybe Xin will be out on the 3rd for the actual Chinese New Year date.

Zedilurk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

a lot of times they do this just to let you see what is in the making, but they aren't ready to release it just yet...they did this not too long ago with Warwick. Either his Feral or Grey Warwick skins, I forget which...

Zephurus

02-01-2011

Well if that's true why is the model already in the game? Were the Feral and Grey Warwick skins and also the newest gangplank skin also in the game files before they were released (not rhetorical)?

Hades Manticore

02-01-2011

All I can say is, I hope its not like Sailor Gangplank and stays in the queue for months without us being able to buy it.

PrinceCold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2011

IT was the same for Nidelee and her maid skin it was there but not yet released is all

Shas Okar

02-01-2011

I think it was similar with Dreadknight Garen.
The skin was there on display for a while, but it was released a few weeks later.