Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Liking Lolis is ****ing disgusting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Testing for hemo

09-16-2014

Quote:
Jay x Miku x3:
nothing worst than being attracted to a 12 year old anime girl. ****

So....is being attracted to lulu disgusting? i mean, she is a loli but she is also like 800 years old.

The same could be said about people who are attracted to older women.

Regnatorias

09-16-2014

they're so cute though

Deathshroud09

09-16-2014

Quote:
TeemoRift:
Weren't teenagers still bearing children in their 15s back in the 16th century?

I mean socially it is wrong and all, but im not sure how so it would be as harmful.

Pedophilia implies attraction to prepubescents. I believe Hebephilia or Ephebophilia are the correct terms for attraction to post-pubescent. Even then, these terms are generally used for a primary or exclusive attraction to these general age groups, so someone who has attraction to say, 14 year olds, but is also attracted to other age groups would most likely not fall into these categories.

medium katarina

09-16-2014

Quote:
12fingerJIM:
You dont ask others what they fap to? How do you discover new fetishes?

I really don't ._. and don't plan to start lmao. As far as new fetishes don't feel like I need/want anymore especially atm since my libido has been like -1 ._.

mysticalsoap

09-16-2014

Quote:
RaIamar:
Gross.

Stuff like that makes me cry.

Nice joke.

HandheldBrandon

09-16-2014

Quote:
GIJose65:
"but she is actually a 1000 year old demon inside a little girl's body so its ok"
-loli creeps

Dont forget shes a battlehardened warrior with a thousand kills under her belt.

Nana A Deviluke

09-16-2014

Quote:
Deathshroud09:
Pedophilia implies attraction to prepubescents. I believe Hebephilia or Ephebophilia are the correct terms for attraction to post-pubescent. Even then, these terms are generally used for a primary or exclusive attraction to these general age groups, so someone who has attraction to say, 14 year olds, but is also attracted to other age groups would most likely not fall into these categories.

I've personally stopped explaining the semantic differences in those terms because it just sounds like you're a pedophile to the general population and you're trying to not get labeled as one by using "other terms".

Deathshroud09

09-16-2014

Quote:
Nana A Deviluke:
I've personally stopped explaining the semantic differences in those terms because it just sounds like you're a pedophile to the general population and you're trying to not get labeled as one by using "other terms".

Honestly, i just dislike misinformation, and try to keep it from happening regardless of my personal position on the topic at hand.

GD isn't exactly the general public as well, ironic as it is.