Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How are you supposed to use Azir's ult? lol

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnicornPurple

09-15-2014

I keep messing this up, any tips?

Woodja

09-15-2014

You flash and knock block them off under your turret

UnicornPurple

09-15-2014

Quote:
Woodja:
You flash and knock block them off under your turret

good idea. might be able to shift ssand instead of flash

Raasu

09-15-2014

Lots of ways to use it honestly.

Use it to peel for yourself when enemies get close and position your soldiers in such a way that while they try to walk around your wall you're making them eat spears to the face.

Use it to wall off an entrance or escape. For instance in PBE I finished a 1v4 quadra kill fight by using WE over blue buff wall on blue side and ulting to block the whole area off allowing me to reposition my soldiers outside the wall and finish off the Yi for the last kill of the fight. Make sure to stay at the back of your area when you do this so that any targeted gap closers (Yi Alpha Strike) can't be used on you to bypass your wall.

Use it to push a member or members of an enemy team into yours for an engage or to stop the enemy from escaping before the fight is over. You know those fights where someone gets away from the Ace and manages to wave clear enough to stop your push? Yeah. **** that guy.

Just as important as what you're doing with it though is where. Here's a scenario: you're being chased by a Jax/Lee/Yi/Whatever through red side jungle and you WE over the baron pit, they flash/ward hop after you. Instead of walling immediately and continuing to run, gaining only a minor advantage, you could wait and wall them into baron pit and then send your soldiers over to attack them and aggro baron to attack them. The biggest thing here is just using your head and not panicking. This kind of play would be a huge turnaround in nearly any skirmish at any point from early into mid or mid-late game. Play around with it some and you'll figure out more and more.

Doofis31

09-15-2014

Remember it starts behind you, so you can shifting sands into your enemy and wall them back without fear of missing.