Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

team just surrendered this game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dareb3ar

09-15-2014

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1542622330/49644447

we were winning so hard...and team "troll" surenders....after the enemy surrendered, and we get the loss.

Dareb3ar

09-15-2014

bump

Lord Dusteon

09-15-2014

The game doesn't end until you see the nexus explode. Since there's a couple seconds before the nexus exploding and actual defeat, surrendering to soon after the other team can lead to your surrender vote going through after theirs, overriding theirs for a defeat.

ninjadunks

09-15-2014

1000rp says u were abusing ur teammates, and they stopped u from achieving orgasm, and now u have come here with blueballs to complain

Dareb3ar

09-15-2014

Quote:
ninjadunks:
1000rp says u were abusing ur teammates, and they stopped u from achieving orgasm, and now u have come here with blueballs to complain

youd be giving me 1000 rp. as i didnt have any chats this game at all other than "gj" but sure 18-3 as ezreal and everyone doing awesome, and id be abusive? lol

Dareb3ar

09-15-2014

bump for justice.

Bad Fungus

09-15-2014

Long standing bug (sort of) where you can joke surrender after a surrender vote already went off. Always sucks when people think they'll be the only one to say yes, and then the whole team does. At least that's how I remember it.

Dareb3ar

09-15-2014

Quote:
Bad Fungus:
Long standing bug (sort of) where you can joke surrender after a surrender vote already went off. Always sucks when people think they'll be the only one to say yes, and then the whole team does. At least that's how I remember it.

yeah thats what happened. i voted no (obv) but everyone else voted yes.

my team literally gave my LP away.