Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

how come I can never ****ing win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gator Raider72

09-15-2014

so matter how well I do, no matter how good my position is, i can never ****ing win ranked. like ever. what the actual mother****ing ****. how is it possible that I play well in every game, dont feed, yet i can never ****ing win, like ever. what the mother****ing **** is this bull**** piece of **** game, i dont believe it

Actually Dyrus

09-15-2014

*** ********** *************************************************************** you ********************************************************** this game is ***************************** **** *************** ************

Alamiator

09-15-2014

:^)

QuinnTessential

Recruiter

09-15-2014

Have you tried not being bad?

Theorchero

Recruiter

09-15-2014

vz5OhGo.gif

AnAggravatedPimp

09-15-2014

Vent over?

Gator Raider72

09-15-2014

Quote:
QuinnTessential:
Have you tried not being bad?

obviously, I just get bad teams or something every ****ing time, and my team can never ****ing do anything, **** this game, and **** everyone that plays it, I hate this bull**** piece ****ing **** **** ****s.

16/6/7 still lose
nasus with 400+ stacks at 25 mins still lose

**** this ****, **** this game, and **** everything in the ****ing **** mother****ing **** ****s

ultratronn

09-15-2014

Quote:

This obviously happened

Sydelle

09-15-2014

******gods********************************** angry ********************************at **********************************************%@#$%)(#$* ragers 93993979$%(@%*@ match em up with
($%!@(#$*&!)%(999999999999999 tards.

Actually Dyrus

09-15-2014

Quote:
Gator Raider72:
obviously, I just get bad teams or something every ****ing time, and my team can never ****ing do anything, **** this game, and **** everyone that plays it, I hate this bull**** piece ****ing **** **** ****s.

16/6/7 still lose

**** this ****, **** this game, and **** everything in the ****ing **** mother****ing **** ****s

******** ***************************** *************************************** you *********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ing ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************