Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I hope Azir is terrible.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MintyLoL

Recruiter

09-15-2014

He looks so broken, I hope he's actually worse than Urgot.

Entezio

Recruiter

09-15-2014

he looks broken if someone somehow manages to master him but i feel like he'll be the most useless ****ter when played by the average league player

politeInsult

09-15-2014

but when i played yasuo in bronze i owned i think i will do the same with azir

Glitter Gem

09-15-2014

His skill cap looks insane, his skill ceiling even higher.

So yeah he will be trash, except when the one person takes on the challenge of the emperor and dominates games.

Narasimha

09-15-2014

Quote:
Glitter Gem:
His skill cap looks insane, his skill ceiling even higher.

So yeah he will be trash, except when the one person takes on the challenge of the emperor and dominates games.

From personal experience and from what I've seen/heard, he is THE highest skill cap champion in the game.

Novoroth

09-15-2014

Eh, after watching the spotlight and getting some ideas of how to use his kit effectively, I think he's got balance in his sheer capability to die, but I don't have a clue. I'm definitely going to be playing him a lot. (He looks like he'd break like a twig if his sentinels are displaced incorrectly.)

cool165

09-15-2014

im not looking forward to the bronze azirs though.

Kvicksilver

09-15-2014

He's actually good but he has some weaknesses as well as a high chance of the user messing up

Glitter Gem

09-15-2014

Quote:
Narasimha:
From personal experience and from what I've seen/heard, he is THE highest skill cap champion in the game.

Didn't Zenon state that he his the highest skill cap champ in the game?

Pretty sure it was Scruffy who said he wants to make Azir like Ori and TF. "When I hear mage. I think of Twisted Fate. A champion like Orianna who floats in and out of viability for almost no reason."

Indari

09-15-2014

I'm going to learn him mark my words, I don't care how hard he is, I'll practice him then I'll drink the blood of every man, women and child of this pitiful game. But first I'll wait a week for his price to be lowered.