Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

15-5 last 20 normal games... 6-14 last 20 ranked games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TommyBradysUggs

09-15-2014

Help please. I am absolutely destroying in normals (winning a 3v5 at one point), but tilting hard in ranked. I want to play ranked because I like the competition, but I hate destroying my own ranking. I was Silver 2 80Lp and am now freshly demoted to Silver 4.

Eat and Evolve

09-15-2014

It's because you're too worried about losing in Ranked.

l2noob4ul

09-15-2014

normal and ranked uses completely different mmr and ppl troll in normals lol

when i queue up for normals i play against silvers and golds cuz my normal mmr is low as fck

what do i play in normals? the champs i got no idea how to play and roles i dont know how to play

TommyBradysUggs

09-15-2014

Quote:
l2noob4ul:
normal and ranked uses completely different mmr and ppl troll in normals lol

when i queue up for normals i play against silvers and golds cuz my normal mmr is low as fck

what do i play in normals? the champs i got no idea how to play and roles i dont know how to play

As if I don't play new champs/build in normals as well...

Any help?

TommyBradysUggs

09-15-2014

Bump