Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Suspected bots playing in TwistedTreeline

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LouTheLarge

09-25-2014

I agree with everything that everybody has said, but another thing I've noticed is that when you've got at least a single bot on your team, against 3 actual players (possibly all in the same queue) you're guaranteed to lose the game.

This is bringing down players win/loss ratio and just wasting a lot of time for the players who are actually trying to play the game. I've already spammed this forum enough today on the account of these bots, so if a Riot member is to see this thread as well as this post, please reassure the community that something of some sort is being done?

Thanks.

Quaragh

09-26-2014

bump

Twistedead

09-29-2014

WHY HAS THERE NOT BEEN SO MUCH AS A RESPONSE TO THIS INVASION?!?!

Does ANYONE know if Riot even cares?

Completely RUINS 3s, which many people strongly prefer over SR...

WTF Riot?...

KungFuPapa

10-05-2014

I help Riot do something about it soon. It has been over years.

Rennagade

10-05-2014

Had a bot in one game last night and one the night before. Last night it was a Thresh and was easily the reason why the team lost. (The game where I played Riven on the twisted treeline)
The one from the night before was a Leona. I had a friend with me on a skype call so we were able to coordinate the enemy team's slaughter pretty well, thankfully.

Lawlruss

10-06-2014

Download the Bot app yourself and start running your smurfs on 5v5 SR. They will not pay attention until 5's starts getting bots. They made that clear. So Time to take this into our own hands since riot will not respond on how to fix the bot problem. We must destroy SR for the better of the game as a whole. Only then will riot pay attention.