Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Azir fan art

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KOBAANNI

09-14-2014

i managed to get to play azir once on pbe (wasnt my account so i cant play him again until hes released and i get rp/ enough ip, own all champs)and i loved him. i like champs who require high skill cap and a difficult, its fun mastering them and more fun after u master them unlick the click to win champs ( hi master yi). so i made a fan art and i didnt know what to title it as, but the idea was all he needs is zhonyas hour glass and the emperors soldiers will fight his battles (u cant actualy do that in game), so someone pls make up a good title cause i want to post it on newgrounds. go to the link to see my other lol art works
http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/kobaanni/da-emperor-rises-with-zhonya-s

azir floating.jpg

Arachnidking

09-14-2014

Looks awesome little bro

SpartanLazers

10-03-2014

nice your an awesome artist!