Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Back your arguments up with studies, not articles

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rjdude31

09-14-2014

This girl in my school presented a paper about the gender pay gap and she said women make 77 percent to the dollar of men for working fourt hours and for doing the same job. I challenged her on this and in her citations she got her info from feminist.com. If you want reliable data get some from the bureau of labor statistics not from some random article.

LSA

09-14-2014

okay ty for the advice

Anti Neutrinoism

09-14-2014

Wow you psychologically raped that strong, confident woman. I'm going to blog about this.

Rockman

09-14-2014

Just bring up that the statistic doesn't cover hours worked, overtime, or the fact genders enter different jobs.

I think the Labor report brings this up, which is why she didn't use it.

rjdude31

09-14-2014

Lol

The Sterg

09-14-2014

It doesn't matter where she got it, that figure is because WOMEN WORK 77% [or whatever the number is] LESS ON AVERAGE THAN MEN.

WC3betterthanSC

09-14-2014

implying studies are more accurate than articles

flash news : Everything is lie

Iabusemyminions

09-14-2014

Quote:
WC3betterthanSC:
implying studies are more accurate than articles

flash news : Everything is lie

This makes the only problem the fact that nobody believes me. The only believe other people's lies.