Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

RIP Cass

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Void Lissandra

09-14-2014

Quote:
xJLx MCHammer:
I have 1200 ap last night, I tried soloing baron and no I want even close. Stop the lying

Maybe your build had no health?

You just spam Q + E to kill it. Not that hard with a RoA + Death Cap build. Could even go with spell vamp as well.

SNSD Tiffanyx

09-14-2014

i just don't understand her lane bully identity with her Q nerfed, like before she is a lane bully with her long range and high damage Q, with a potential E spam follow up. but now her Q does so little damage that cassio HAS to follow up with E spam, which means now her lane is fairly predictable, instead of cassio having the choice to max Q or E now she has to max E for the damage.

xJLx MCHammer

09-14-2014

Quote:
Void Lissandra:
Maybe your build had no health?

You just spam Q + E to kill it. Not that hard with a RoA + Death Cap build. Could even go with spell vamp as well.

Look at my build last night

Roa, rylais, death cap, boots, seraph, zhonya, with red and blue buff. She can't come close to soling it

I even tried it with wota, not a chance

xJLx MCHammer

09-14-2014

Quote:
SNSD Tiffanyx:
i just don't understand her lane bully identity with her Q nerfed, like before she is a lane bully with her long range and high damage Q, with a potential E spam follow up. but now her Q does so little damage that cassio HAS to follow up with E spam, which means now her lane is fairly predictable, instead of cassio having the choice to max Q or E now she has to max E for the damage.

Go watch a cass game who ran script. The Smart ones would zone so hard because their Q was nearly a guaranteed hit.

I honestly think this reworked wad more or less influenced by how well the scripts ran on cass

Void Lissandra

09-14-2014

Quote:
xJLx MCHammer:
Look at my build last night

Roa, rylais, death cap, boots, seraph, zhonya, with red and blue buff. She can't come close to soling it

I even tried it with wota, not a chance

Maybe it's because I was on the PBE; so they may of buffed her?

SNSD Tiffanyx

09-14-2014

Quote:
xJLx MCHammer:
Go watch a cass game who ran script. The Smart ones would zone so hard because their Q was nearly a guaranteed hit.

I honestly think this reworked wad more or less influenced by how well the scripts ran on cass

yea because let's all download some shady ass script just so we can play cassio

you're a genius son

xJLx MCHammer

09-14-2014

Quote:
SNSD Tiffanyx:
yea because let's all download some shady ass script just so we can play cassio

you're a genius son

Considering she is the champ who uses the script like no other, then yes, I think that was one of the factors.

xJLx MCHammer

09-14-2014

Quote:
Void Lissandra:
Maybe it's because I was on the PBE; so they may of buffed her?

If they fixed her E cooldown, it's possible. You get an extra E every 2 E you use