Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection is not private...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LiveNudity

09-14-2014

So I've been playing League a lot more recently over the past 2 weeks. I went to bed one night, as snug as a bug on a rug, When I woke up the next morning, I saw that my google+ account had been, tampered with. So I changed my password and tried to load up League. Authentication Successful, Logging in... Logging in... for about a minute and a half. Then it says I cannot connect to pvp.net servers, click here for more information. So I click the "here" and it takes me to a page that says, my connection is not private. It says Attackers might be trying to steal your information from support.riotgames.com... So you're telling me, that someone hacked riotgames, took a bunch of IP's, and maliciously ruined accounts...

You know, it's funny. I had bought some RP the night before. Good thing I chose to not store my credit card information for future use. However I'm sure I'll get some hits on that anyway.

IF RIOT IS INTERESTED! I HAVE THE IP, AND THE LOCATION OF THE ATTACKER.

I'd like to get this fixed ASAP, considering its bull**** that I have to deal with it.

here's a link to my problem.

https://support.riotgames.com/hc/articles/201761944

Not sure if others can see it, but it's worth a shot.

Now can I get some help?

LiveNudity

09-14-2014

Also, I've uninstalled, and reinstalled and it fixed it, until I logged out again, then I get the same problem again, I have my ip blocker on to block incoming malicious ip's and yet it still says the same message.

LiveNudity

09-14-2014

So I've deduced a new idea, I saw the option to Repair my files. I did so, and my game works now! We're yet to see if it will stay that way, but if worse comes to worse I can always re-repair my files as a back up. haha

Truth Seekers

09-18-2014

Quote:
LiveNudity:
So I've deduced a new idea, I saw the option to Repair my files. I did so, and my game works now! We're yet to see if it will stay that way, but if worse comes to worse I can always re-repair my files as a back up. haha

It didn't work for me

Ounzer

10-03-2014

having the same problem