Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm Irelia, he's Darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crum1y

09-14-2014

Thanks guys. I'm not amazing with irelia and managed to get 0-3-1 then he started teleporting around and doing good

Motorfloat

09-14-2014

Hardest lane for Irelia besides Mundo. Don't listen to these guys.

Diamond Song

09-14-2014

lane will be hard, your advantages are your gap closers and sustain, your passive is useless vs his apprehend, let him attempt to harras with Q and push the wave, irela can last hit well under turret, cry for ganks, you cant even trade with him until you have a trinity, if hes smart he will rush one too.

darius dunks irelia all day.

if you get pulled just let him start to win the trade so you can stun him, and run like a girl.

unless you get an early kill dont even think about trading with him 1v1.

Diamond Song

09-14-2014

Quote:
Crum1y:
Thanks guys. I'm not amazing with irelia and managed to get 0-3-1 then he started teleporting around and doing good

sorry friend, i lolkinged you and he had the manmode woad king skin, zero chance you could win this match up let alone the game.

Zuphlas

09-14-2014

Honestly he's going to be worthless past mid game anyways, you have nothing to worry about even if you lose lane.

Diamond Song

09-14-2014

Quote:
Zuphlas:
Honestly he's going to be worthless past mid game anyways, you have nothing to worry about even if you lose lane.

can you explain this better?

the way i play darius i have 448 flat movement speed and good damage, and 4300 health, over 200 armor and around 170ish MR, how is this useless? my ult hits for over 700 true damage and im building mostly tank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-VGPB34I5c

seems useless.

ChillSpy

09-14-2014

I had that lane yesterday and got wrecked. He just dives. I'm not sure what to do about it. If you get a good jungler you can probably hold your lane.

Senstrae

09-14-2014

Stay at full health, be willing to lose some minions, but make sure you still get as much farm as you can. Purchase flask, and get some potions on every back. Purchase Tabi & Phage first, farm in front of your tower. Eventually in the level 7-9 range you may be able to beat him if you haven't given him kills. Don't let him stack up bleed on you, or hit ult will be lethal.