Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Arcade Viktor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

werewolvecaster

09-13-2014

I think this would be a great skin he would have a bunch of different arcade game parts as his armor. His passive could add colors to his staff I'm not sure about it. Then his staff could be a giant arcade joystick. His hand could be striped with blue green and other colors. Then his autos would be rainbow pixels. His q could be a video game disc or could be a pixal disc then his w would be a rainbow dancing platform. his e would be a rainbow lazer with some floating pixels. Then his ultimate would be a huge flying disco ball shooting lights. Please give feedback as well and advice about how to make it better.

werewolvecaster

09-14-2014

bump

Fifteen Cent

09-14-2014

I like the idea but too many Viktor players would pop up

TankingThisOne

09-14-2014

Quote:
Fifteen Cent:
I like the idea but too many Viktor players would pop up

are you kidding me ...... seriously too many viktors would pop up? i guess we all have to play the same champions ......

E BiggyJ

09-16-2014

Bump

ViceN53

09-18-2014

Quote:
TankingThisOne:
are you kidding me ...... seriously too many viktors would pop up? i guess we all have to play the same champions ......

That is if we're playing one for all

werewolvecaster

10-05-2014

bump

SecretLore

10-05-2014

Overall I'd prefer it if the next arcade champ was suitable for top-lane,so that we can have a full functioning arcade team.

Crackthebear

Recruiter

10-05-2014

I love would love this skin soo much rito plz. Although we need a top laner to have a arcade skin for a full team (arcade urgot anyone) someone like Renekton would be cool imagine hitting your opponents in the face with a controller xD

werewolvecaster

10-05-2014

more feedback plz