Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I think I found a new Shaco set up for advanced Shaco players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shletithappen

09-13-2014

Hey, no offense, Shaco is completely garbage.

I don't care what items you have on him, he is plenty duelable in jungle by Udyr or Xin Xhao who will clear faster than you, scale better than you, and have a presence in teamfights that is not a variation of 1. appear 2. explode.

The fact that you link to a Normal with a 1-14-2 jungle Khazix that has less damage done that either team's support is not helping your case any, at all.

Raloosh

09-13-2014

Quote:
shletithappen:

I don't care what items you have on him, he is plenty duelable in jungle by Udyr or Xin Xhao who will clear faster than you, scale better than you, and have a presence in teamfights that is not a variation of 1. appear 2. explode.

The fact that you link to a Normal with a 1-14-2 jungle Khazix that has less damage done that either team's support is not helping your case any, at all.

Well yeah, it's not like that's a surprise.
He's been nerfed so much only people who really like shaco play shaco.
Edit: Referring to the first line.

Matezoide

09-13-2014

I always panic when the enemy has Shaco.

One time our team was invading the enemy's unprotected red and while i was watching a brush, our Shaco suddenly laughed and i almost jumped.

2spooky4me.

Might try your build later tho. I dont have much experience as an assassin jungler and Shaco is incredibly fun.

Workshop Shaco

09-13-2014

Quote:
buttersnipss:
the burst from shiv passive and hyrdra active seems too good to pass up to me

I just went for the most AD heavy build I could. I suppose Shiv could replace something in there like BT but I just went for the most AD possible for that initial Q-->Hydra-->E-->AA burst.

Golden Dawn Mage

09-13-2014

tanky shaco is the best shaco.

InfiniX

09-13-2014

Quote:
Sleipnir of Hel:
Your example isn't valid. Your opponents had down syndrome. Just look at that Kha'Zix build. Just look at that Malzahar build. Look at that Malz CS, 141 in a 40+ min game.

Once you killed MF or Trynd, the rest of the game would have crumbled.

Take the build into more games against better opponents. You could have built ANYTHING and it would have worked against those guys.

Yeah, people should only be taking build advice from high elos like us.

Wezz

09-13-2014

I don't see any attack speed, unless you're going for instakill crit from behind stealth

Workshop Shaco

09-13-2014

Quote:
shletithappen:

read my other post on this

Koldheartedjsp

09-13-2014

Quote:
Workshop Shaco:
Sounds similar to something Back2Nexus would run. I personally love his gameplay, even if other high elo players deem him as one of the lesser Shaco mains (looking at you Beautiful Korean) I think his wacky build path is quite nice and it works for him. I must say though your play style is odd and I like it!

I tend to very split push focused and only teamfight when I'm very very confident it'll be end up well with me alive. If i even think I'll die, I'll continue split pushing. Taking that 10-15 seconds to walk to an already initiated teamfight just to maybe clean up isn't worth a for sure tower or two/inhib imo, and if the fight was lost going back to defend is utterly pointless (imo) unless there's like 4+ low health bars.

Once a top/bottom tower goes down i tend to live in that lane for the rest of the game or until an inhib gets downed.

Another reason I love shaco is if that nexus gets exposed, they pretty much have got to have a dedicated shaco guard for the rest of the game. I can't tell you how many games I've won simply by Qing over the wall and downing the nexus because nobody stayed behind.

I feel like with a heavy AD build, i wouldn't be play this way as effectively. I def see where you guys like those heavy AD builds, but... idk. I've gone ad runes in the jungle once by mistake and it was by far the most painful shaco experience I've ever had

Koldheartedjsp

09-13-2014

Quote:
shletithappen:

shaco can wreck a team harder than any jungler if the team isn't coordinated/doesn't know how to play vs a shaco.

you wouldn't believe how clueless alot of people get vs a split pushing shaco