Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The new lore of champions is dissatisfying

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenociderX

09-17-2014

Quote:
mysticalsoap:
that's just your opinion man

GenociderX

09-17-2014

Quote:
SecretLore:
seriously this has been explained so many times:
These "Lores" are just short introductions to the characters.They are not meant to replace the regular lores at all,but they shall act as a quick summary of the basic aspects of the character,you know as a small introduction for people who just want to know some basic stuff about the character.
Once the updated lores are here(after the shurima event is over) they will add a link to the actual lores on the official website.

Sorry if I am a bit rude here,but there are so many threads about this already,it gets a bit tiring explaining it over and over again.

Well now you see how I feel about that...

Legacy of Xion

09-18-2014

"Theres three lines of lore here."
"Just click the link and BAM more lore!"
"It just says an animated cadaver who is sad."
"So?"
"Its boring."
"Thats your opinion man. I'd click it."
"Funny. You aren't tens of thousands of players."

But who are we kidding, Riot thinks a video can be separate from lore. The joke is their Super Smash Bros comparison is pathetic. SSB is meant to bring everyones favorite characters together for a brawl.

Sigh...

Arcane Ezreal

Recruiter

09-22-2014

So, where is that mysterious link?

ProtoShred

09-25-2014

So Riot is trying to trim down the in-client lore section to small summaries + a link leading to their actual lore on the main League site. Not sure how I feel bout that