Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Ursine Sancturary (Open Rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheStormBear

09-29-2014

Quote:
BloatedBile:
its okey, school is importent^ヮ&#65342)

dear volibear,

do you know the other champions of the freljord, the folktale braum and the anceint bird anivia? im sure they would stay by freljord's side against the coming vision you had.

-bb

Dear bb,

I do hold stable relationships with most of the champions Freljord, and I do believe they will help me when the time has truly shown itself. But the question I ask myself is will they come soon enough. This is why I train my people, and this is why I am fearful of depending on the other champions.

Sincerely
Volibear

Ask Blackfrost

09-30-2014

A letter would arrive for Volibear written in blood....

Volibear.
I request to visit you as I have...a proposal to make.

-Anivia, the Cryophoenix.

AskTheStormBear

10-01-2014

Quote:
Ask Blackfrost:
A letter would arrive for Volibear written in blood....

Volibear.
I request to visit you as I have...a proposal to make.

-Anivia, the Cryophoenix.

Volibear would slowly pick up the letter, while examining it the stench of the blood had interested him. Once he opened the letter, he slowly and carefully opened it up making sure not to damage it. Upon reading, he pondered about the fact of why Anivia would need him. After his mind cleared, he dawned his small cloth writing cloth for his finger and proceeded to reply.

Dear Anivia,

Since nothing of much importance has come to me in the past week, I suppose a visit would be eligible. Though, I would prefer if you did come as soon as you can. You never know when my presence would be needed.

Sincerely,
Volibear

AskTheStormBear

10-04-2014

(Bump)

Ask Blackfrost

10-04-2014

Quote:
AskTheStormBear:
(Bump)

Days past until one day a young Ursine warrior approached Volibear. "Anivia the Cryophoenix awaits your presence." he said to his superior with a respectful bow before departing, knowing that Volibear would know that Anivia would prefer to meet him outside the Ursine village.

AskTheStormBear

10-04-2014

Quote:
Ask Blackfrost:
Days past until one day a young Ursine warrior approached Volibear. "Anivia the Cryophoenix awaits your presence." he said to his superior with a respectful bow before departing, knowing that Volibear would know that Anivia would prefer to meet him outside the Ursine village.

(I apologize for this, but I won't be posting until tomorrow. I'm heading out for the night, so sorry for the inconvenience.)

AskTheStormBear

10-04-2014

Quote:
Ask Blackfrost:

Volibear would nod to the young Ursine as he departed. Standing up, he would slowly make his path to Anivia. Upon leaving the village, he saw Anivia and approached her with a sort of awe. He then greeted her once he had gotten to a range where he believed she could hear him, "Greetings wise Cryophonenix, surely something important must have brought you here.".

Ask Blackfrost

10-04-2014

Quote:
AskTheStormBear:
Volibear would nod to the young Ursine as he departed. Standing up, he would slowly make his path to Anivia. Upon leaving the village, he saw Anivia and approached her with a sort of awe. He then greeted her once he had gotten to a range where he believed she could hear him, "Greetings wise Cryophonenix, surely something important must have brought you here.".

Anivia turned her attention to Volibear upon him approaching. It was clear from first sight that the Cryophoenix was different. She wore an ancient set of armour that covered her form with what appeared to be some kind of fabric beneath torn in shreds of similar colour to her now corrupted form. A single spike of true ice protruded from her skull, of similarity to a horn.

"Hello Volibear, I have come to ask of you some questions..." the cryophoenix spoke, her voice noticeably different, it no longer being one of kindness but one of malice.