Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Ursine Sancturary (Open Rp)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bright Oblivion

09-14-2014

((Woah... Just...Woah.... I bow to your superior ingenuity. The Ursine is indeed clever.

The rivalry with Zilean part isn't him being a troll, however, and goes back to Zileas (a Red and the guy Zilean is sorta named after) really disliking the idea of a sentient, thunder-wielding, armor-wearing bear joining the League. It's referenced both on the lore page and in game via a buff-thing (like the 'flippin ninja') if a Voli and a Zilean are on the same map. The in-character description is something along the lines of him not thinking the time continuum is ready for that much insanity, or something of that nature. Just in case you weren't sure.))

BloatedBile

09-14-2014

((new volibear, new interpretation of why theyre rivals))

dear volibear,

have you encountered dragons in the freljord?

-bb

AskTheStormBear

09-14-2014

Quote:
BloatedBile:
((new volibear, new interpretation of why theyre rivals))

dear volibear,

have you encountered dragons in the freljord?

-bb

(Sorry for these outrageous wait times, I had work to attend to.)

Dear bb,

This is a question I can not truly answer. At one time in my life I might have spotted one of those magnificent creatures, but I have yet to face one in person or combat.

Sincerely,
Volibear

BloatedBile

09-17-2014

dear volibear,

why sejuani over ashe? ashe is a fair and merciful queen.

-bb

AskTheStormBear

09-17-2014

Quote:
BloatedBile:
dear volibear,

why sejuani over ashe? ashe is a fair and merciful queen.

-bb

Dear bb,

Ashe is a fair and merciful queen yes, but that is not who I am looking for into a leader. My people have gone too soft, too peaceful. That is something that I need to change. Do you think I would choose the merciful queen over the one who would truly bring my vision to life? It was a simple but difficult choice. Inevitably though, it was Sejuani. As much as I would like to see the Freljord united in it's strongest state, that is simply a dream I know will never be achieved in my lifetime. This is simply why Sejuani was my final choice.

Sincerely,
Volibear

BloatedBile

09-18-2014

dear volibear,

do not confuse mercy with weakness. iomia is peaceful but they will fight for themselves. queen ashe fought hard along side them in their match against noxus, for peace in ionia.

how is life as a cub for an ursine?

-bb

AskTheStormBear

09-18-2014

Quote:
BloatedBile:
dear volibear,

do not confuse mercy with weakness. iomia is peaceful but they will fight for themselves. queen ashe fought hard along side them in their match against noxus, for peace in ionia.

how is life as a cub for an ursine?

-bb

Dear bb,

I never said being merciful was weak. The reason I chose Sejauni over Ashe was because of her embrace with the art of war. Ashe simply wants everything to be peaceful, which is something I am trying to change with my people. If her vision comes to life, my people will forget their warrior ways completely and be slain by the monsters portrayed within my vision. As for being an Ursine cub, their lives start off with them being nurtured until they are old enough to live without their mothers nurturing. Afterwards, they are to learn to speak, hunt, and fight for 6 hours a day for 8 years. Once these 8 years are over, they go through a ritual and series of test in which they become warriors.

Sincerely
Volibear

BloatedBile

09-20-2014

dear volibear,

oh that makes sense then. ur vision must have been really scary if those monsters could take down a united freljord under ashe, sejuani and lissandra. have you interacted with the other tribes?

-bb

AskTheStormBear

09-24-2014

Quote:
BloatedBile:
dear volibear,

oh that makes sense then. ur vision must have been really scary if those monsters could take down a united freljord under ashe, sejuani and lissandra. have you interacted with the other tribes?

-bb

(Sorry for not posting sooner, I've been focusing on school.)

Dear bb,

I have yet to interact with the other tribes of the Frelijord, for there has not yet been a day that seemed fit to do so.

Sincerely
Volibear

BloatedBile

09-25-2014

its okey, school is importent^ヮ&#65342)

dear volibear,

do you know the other champions of the freljord, the folktale braum and the anceint bird anivia? im sure they would stay by freljord's side against the coming vision you had.

-bb