Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Send in your best plays!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reziik

09-12-2014

I'm a new youtuber looking to start post LoL content! The thing is, I don't have the internet to post 5:00+ videos so I got an idea: Make short collections of peoples best plays! Whether it's quick assassinations, tanking a 1v5, or getting a longshot jinx multikill, I accept it all! add me on skype (electrocole777) and send me a short video of your best play! I won't accept anything longer than 10 seconds so crop it down if it's too long! After the video is made I will send you the link to see all your guys' awesome plays! You can subscribe if you want, but don't have to, however it would be much appreciated if you liked it and shared it =) Happy play making!