Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] How streamers and YouTubers can earn extra money with G2A.com

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ripplet4243

09-12-2014

Introduction
You may have heard of G2A.com from streamers and YouTubers. It's a site where you can buy video games keys directly from them at a very cheap price, sometimes over 70% off the retail price. It's a very popular site but not a lot of people know about it and haven't taken advantage of it. Why bother buying from Amazon or GameStop when you can buy them online for cheap and without tax? I've been using this site for a couple months now and have earn some side cash along with ad-money from Twitch and YouTube and I've also bought a couple of games from them.

How does it work?
It's simple. G2A.com has a referral service called G2A GoldMine. Streamers and YouTubers refer people to G2A.com with a referral link. When they sign up and buy games from them, the referrer gets a % profit from the sale.

So if you are a streamer or a YouTuber (or anyone), go to G2A.com (https://www.g2a.com/r/k2aellie) [nonref] (http://www.g2a.com), sign up and get a referral link and post it on your stream / YouTube page or FaceBook page to earn some extra money on the side while you are streaming.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them and I will get back to you as soon as possible!

Maroon Five

09-12-2014

gonna test this out..

ripplet4243

09-12-2014

Quote:
Maroon Five:
gonna test this out..

let me know how it goes

ripplet4243

09-13-2014

bump

ripplet4243

09-14-2014

bump

ripplet4243

09-14-2014

bum[p

ripplet4243

09-15-2014

bump

ripplet4243

09-15-2014

bum[p

ripplet4243

09-16-2014

bumpp

ripplet4243

09-16-2014

bbumpp