Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

GD do you think the people of ancient earth were smarter than us?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AntiSkillshot

09-12-2014

Quote:
Viralisk:
It's my belief that mostly everything is smarter than the human species today. Even things like beetles and trees.

Odd. Considering humans have the largest brain to body ratio of any animal.

Desynkronize

09-12-2014

Lots of Interesting stuff here its just crazy to think about these things and I wonder to my self if it'll be the same for out later generations centuries from now

Desynkronize

09-12-2014

bump

leydar

09-12-2014

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Stonehenge2007_07_30.jpg

Tyrae1

09-12-2014

Actually the overall population is getting dumber because the stupid isn't being weeded out of the gene pool by natural selection anymore.

WC3betterthanSC

09-12-2014

Quote:
The MechE:
I lol'd

Uh, creativity is intelligence. A machine isn't intelligent if it can't act autonomously. And you need to be creative to come up with solutions to things you haven't encountered before...I think. Or just be such an incredibly powerful mathematical machine that you have the solutions to everything because you solved ALL OF IT. Granted that would be incredibly resource-inefficient and potentially impossible depending on how many problems there are in the universe and potentially other dimensions.

no it's not

creativity is not intelligence, it's just luck. Back then there where way more things to discover than today

Maelious

09-12-2014

The human brain is hilariously inefficient, I say we go back to Neanderthal state so we don't have to burn so much energy just thinking.

Robotic Dolphin

09-12-2014

We have more knowledge

At the expense of a good society and actual wisdom

Unslaadfel

09-12-2014

LoL, peeps from ancient earth are not smarter than us. There is even scientific research that proves we are the smartest generation of humans to ever exist so far. Before people thought the earth was flat, they thought the Atom Bomb would never go off, they thought we would never travel to outer space. Look at how wrong they were.

Daen

Recruiter

09-12-2014

Quote:
Squippit:
If they were, why are they dead? What did they die to that we didn't?

Does that make sense? >_O

I...what. Let's see if you're alive a thousand years from now.