Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Connection problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eG Prime

09-11-2014

Anyone else getting getting 500 ping during ranked games then getting disconnected but can't reconnect? I also get a Connection Error message that tells me to use this html which isn't certified "https://support.riotgames.com/hc/articles/201761944"

Mad Distortion

09-11-2014

Yes i get that too. The website doesnt show up, it just keeps loading blank.

Attemptminusone

09-12-2014

Same! I can't login for 24 hrs now

GreenHeartLuna

09-12-2014

I've been getting this ever since I moved, and I was worried it was my router, despite the fact that every other thing I do works, besides LoL.

resteration

09-13-2014

Dear the lol gaming community i have been banned 2 times due to your connection failure. So it would be nice if you guys would fix your problem before you start banning people. So if you could unban me it would be very appreciated.
Sincerely,
Resteration

P4c8oy

09-14-2014

same things for me .... caused by connection error ...so now i cant play , the bans it very ridiculous thing ....they may change that bad thing.... they will lost gamers for that ....

P4c8oy

09-14-2014

please LOL guys, I want play now ! ( Me I never leaving matches, it error... please and thank you for your understanding .. )

Wasiim

09-14-2014

this was made for WoW but i believe it will also work for LoL cause it has worked for me:http://windows7themes.net/en-us/how-to-improve-latency-in-wow-in-windows-7/

very good for controlling pings and avoiding packet loss

LiveNudity

09-14-2014

I have found a fix for that website, First I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, it worked but only once, now I clicked to repair the game, in the first screen where the launch button is, Go to the top right corner click on the little settings button and click repair. Wait for it to finish and it should let you in. It worked for me.

DLFlash

09-14-2014

LOL I have the same problem. So when I log in, it immediately goes to "did not receive a response" Which never happened before(for me anyways, and gives me a link to https://support.riotgames.com/hc/articles/201761944 Which is supposedly is unsafe. Now, its something wrong with me most likely since it works on my friend's laptop right next to mine. and its not the account since I tried others on it. So I have no idea what is causing this problem.