Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 4.16 Crashing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

joelkira

09-19-2014

Same problem here, I don't really know what's going on, but it's truly annoying. Almost lose my patient

KHANcerto

09-20-2014

Yup my girlfriend and I are also experiencing the client freezing up, forcing us to reconnect by relogging in. Is there a fix?

This didn't happen with 10.9.4 so it just started happening since we updated to 10.9.5 I wonder if that could be the issue?

Also note that for some reason it happened in the exact same spot on HA (on blue side in front of the first turret). Our clients freeze up and the beach ball of doom appears, then crashes.

NonsenseObserver

09-20-2014

Game is totally unplayable for me too. Getting crashes everygame, literall, EVERY single game.

Zyliath

09-21-2014

I'm getting pretty pissed at this too, I keep crashing whenever I get into the game

Movaga

09-21-2014

Feeling kinda dumb for buying RP now, the game is unplayable and there's no support

JV1011

09-24-2014

Have y'all even tried repairing it, cuz I just clicked on repair and it took awhile but Im playing perfectly fine now

EmperorZebra

09-24-2014

i checked the patch rundown for 4.17 and it says fixed a bunch of client crash issues. i hope Riot has been paying attention to these forum threads and fixed this problem. I'm just waiting on that patch now to see if i can play.

EmperorZebra

09-25-2014

People say that if u press enter at the start or press enter before the white flash then after the load screen will work. it works for some not for others. personally no results here. hopefully it helps some of you.

KalKolath

10-04-2014

My mac wont even make it to the patcher. it sometimes makes it and crashes when it starts patching. :/