Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 4.16 Crashing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowAce666

09-14-2014

Quote:
TheHobbes:
Patch 4.16 is absolutely unplayable for me now. I can't play more than 2 or 3 minutes without the game freezing and locking up. Was curious if anyone else is having this issue.

Yeah, I've been having the exact same issue since 4.16. A friend said it might be my video card, but not so sure now that I've seen the forum. Well at least I know I'm not alone in this problem.

POW Lena

09-14-2014

I get the same issue too. I felt that eversince I got the Mavericks update, somehow I get more constant crashes where the game freezes up, music background of league is still ongoing, but cannot exit out of game and I have to manually shut down my laptop hundreds of times!!! So unfair.

NemoLeung108

09-14-2014

I can't even update the game at patcher.
It said some download error.
I just wanna play...

FishLampClock

09-15-2014

Currently my macbook experiences a symptom where the screen flashes and then i get a white screen with black text in the middle stating the comp has experienced and error and to push any key to restart. Is anyone else having similar issues or are yours more client based? i have a feeling my macbook may be tweaking.

wai2kit

09-16-2014

I'll always get stuck in the loading screen before going into a match with really high ping and then it just crashes. This is sad

Space PiIot 3000

09-17-2014

Quote:
Triple Sicks:
I can't even get to the character loading screen without it crashing. When i click reconnect if flashes white then crashes again.

This exact same thing is happening to me. The game tries to go into loading screen, then flashes and crashes. Any news on a fix? My support ticket was sent to technical support with no reply.

FrostyBudnHash

09-18-2014

SAME HERE, Goes to a black screen and shows the hand curser for the buy screen as the only thing , freezes then must restart. using windows 7 64 bit on PC , with 2 nvidia gtx460's.

Sh31kh

09-18-2014

Quote:
Space PiIot 3000:
This exact same thing is happening to me. The game tries to go into loading screen, then flashes and crashes. Any news on a fix? My support ticket was sent to technical support with no reply.

I currently have a support ticket submitted as well, mine was just answered this afternoon. I will let you know as things progress. They weren't acting like this was a common thing? Though I have seen many people with this problem here and also on reddit.

TimeOfTheMoon

09-19-2014

Worst update ever, I've lost 3 ranked games, and been reported in countless games because as soon as it appears to work in a bots game I try out a pvp. NOPE. Disconected and crashed before player loading screen comes up every time now, even bots. Tried all the "fixes" reinstalling, everything.

UnTalEmaLudo

09-19-2014

To all of you guys, i was having the same problems as you.

Just update to Mavericks 10.9.5, after i did it, my game hasnt crashed again.

Hope it worked for everyone