Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Patch 4.16 Crashing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHobbes

09-11-2014

Patch 4.16 is absolutely unplayable for me now. I can't play more than 2 or 3 minutes without the game freezing and locking up. Was curious if anyone else is having this issue.

Triple Sicks

09-12-2014

I can't even get to the character loading screen without it crashing. When i click reconnect if flashes white then crashes again.

porsch917

09-12-2014

I just had my game freeze every 3-4 min in a game.

also crashed 3 times on loading.

Am I OP

09-12-2014

The problem is occurring with me as well it was letting me into the game for a few minutes at a time between crashes now i doesn't even go to login screen bringing up a white window saying its not compatible with os x with a bunch of weird code.

Movaga

09-12-2014

10.9.4 here; constant crashes, ping is unstable and there are constant recconect messages. Internet connection is fine for everything else.

Jack Spyro1

09-12-2014

so apparently if you download MAvericks for the mac, you are out of luck..I'm getting the same problem, my friend who didnt download mavericks has his mac working perfectly fine

willy1230962

09-12-2014

I am having this problem too while connecting to game. I crashed 2 days ago when I had a teamfight. I took a hiatus and tried to see if today is better. This time I can't even get to loading screen. I'm currently using Windows 8. My friends in my dorm are able to play league though. Not sure what's going on for me.

UPDATE: My next game stopped. Does that mean it's fixed?

trovilb1

09-13-2014

i have the same problem mid match it just freezes i end up having to turn off the computer and restart

Intergal

09-13-2014

Same here, My league freezes up when It's trying to load into game tells me my firewall is blocking it even when it's been disabled. This is on OS X Mavericks as well. I guess League and Mac's weren't meant to be.

trovilb1

09-13-2014

I am done with league till they fix this second ranked loss because league crashed riot fix it or i'm not coming back peace