Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gnar x Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Renekton Bot

09-12-2014

DO YOU PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT ME ON PURPOSE OR SOMETHlNG

Foolish Lantern

09-12-2014

The only thing I ship you with is the blood of your victims.

OuttaControl56

09-12-2014

Quote:
Atik L Yar:
Well, Tryndamere is also alreadt taken. And beyond that he doesn't really experiance the same side-effects of rage that Shyvana and Gnar do, nor does he try to "control" it in the same sense as them.

And obviously it would be a Fluffy ship. Sexual relations are up in the air, with Gnar being Gnar.

But just imagine them together. It would be adorable.

Then it's not a ship if it's just going to be friendly cuddling.

Gnar can do that with pretty much anyone though.

And isn't Shyvana with J4? Please tell me they didn't retcon this....

Chromatic Eagle

09-12-2014

They're just friends, which according to fan logic means they're married.

Atik L Yar

09-12-2014

Quote:
OuttaControl56:
Then it's not a ship if it's just going to be friendly cuddling.

Gnar can do that with pretty much anyone though.

And isn't Shyvana with J4? Please tell me they didn't retcon this....

Ships and romance are complex. Just because they're not banging doesn't mean its not a ship.

And Shyv/J4 got called into question WAY back with the Quinn release, where Riot started shipping Jarquinn.

Atik L Yar

09-12-2014

Quote:
Renekton Bot:
DO YOU PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT ME ON PURPOSE OR SOMETHlNG

Sorry man, I've never really seen you and Shyv as more than a fling.

But, with your new lore, have you looked into some of the crazier chicks in LoL? Jinx, Elise, or even Zyra seem like they might be right up your alley.

IMTOOJUICY

09-12-2014

Quote:
Atik L Yar:
And Shyv/J4 got called into question WAY back with the Quinn release, where Riot started shipping Jarquinn.

riot hinted at the blasphemy that is Jarquinn, but they backed off the hints after they realized that TRUE LOVE ALWAYS PREVAILS and J4 IS ALLERGIC TO BIRDS.

Philomelle

09-12-2014

I'm sorry, I'm too busy shipping Rengar and Gnar as a bromance.

My headcanon is that Gnar never adapts to Bandle City because it's too peaceful and children are terrified of his transformation, while nobody in the Institute can handle him either. They give Gnar back to Rengar because he's the one who found him, the two of them head back into the jungle and have many Lone Wolf and Cub adventures together.

Foolish Lantern

09-12-2014

Quote:
Philomelle:
I'm sorry, I'm too busy shipping Rengar and Gnar as a bromance.

My headcanon is that Gnar never adapts to Bandle City because it's too peaceful and children are terrified of his transformation, while nobody in the Institute can handle him either. They give Gnar back to Rengar because he's the one who found him, the two of them head back into the jungle and have many Lone Wolf and Cub adventures together.

I am rather surprised Rengar was not listed as one of Gnar's friends. Considering Gnar has no relations in the current age, he is more or less a child without a home. Granted, he is a very dangerous child, but being constantly enraged for protection is simply not an option, unless you are Renekton. I fully expected Rengar to take him under his wing, so to speak, much as the unnamed hunter did with Rengar when he was young; a sort of "history repeats" scenario. I cannot imagine Rengar as a surrogate father, but Runeterra's equivalent to a legal guardian.

SchaakaKon

09-12-2014

Has Shyvana been retconed into a pedophile? Gnars ama Riot said he was 4 years old, unless im mistaken