Release Notes v1.0.0.110

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poochillio

02-06-2011

not sure i like mordakeiser getting quicker shield generation. I liked how they had him nerfed. i think if you guys felt you made him to easy to kill decreasing his shield deterioration would have been a better way to go

redluigi11

02-06-2011

love the Renekton buff he fells so much more better now

KingOfHeartsZ07

02-06-2011

I dislike the fact that i payed over 6000 IP on Health Quints and they nerfed them now that i have all 3. pisses me off, that IP coulda went to somethin that is now better.

Freundschaft

02-06-2011

The only thing I can say about the extreme dorans nerf:

Guillaume Rapide

02-06-2011

LOL, Vlad isn't OP. You just need to learn how to play against him. Feed him, yeah you're screwed, but hey that's with anyone. Sanguine pool is the only thing that saves him, other than that, he is just some Super high health nuker. He can't take dmg to save his life. Literally. I play against and win against numerous vlads because I Know what to do. Boom, What now? Gonna downvote the truth? Or upvote it?

Gullshunter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2011

buff mordekaiser' syphon of destruction spell, it has been nerfed TOO much (the shield bonus per enemy hit..) getting the shield (which is the main aspect/attribute of this champion is now much slower

InVaderZim1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2011

hate that once again they had to nerf rammus -.- thank you riot i officially lost interest in him thats what you guys want it anyways, i love the temmo reworked thing

Crumpetxxix

02-07-2011

uhh did u guys even test the morde shield generation thing b4 u put this live. i just had a go in a solo lane against him.. his shield never (i really mean NEVER) went down to be able to dmg him once in the entire time, wtf riot

Cheapstake

02-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freundschaft View Post
The only thing I can say about the extreme dorans nerf:
The doran's items got a slight buff to accommodate the price increase. Boohoo, you can't get a large health bonus AND a potion at the start of the round. God forbid you have to think about what items you're buying.

Dirrty

02-08-2011

i downvoted the patch notes and the number didnt change at all, riot is ran by Hitler ;(