Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.110

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

calicfer

02-04-2011

Did anyone else notice an improvement in the performance of the graphics engine? fps wise.
Also I love the auto adjust of the resolution. Helps so much that the game doesn't epic fail when I forget to change my resolution.

SlithyTollbooth

02-04-2011

thanks for finally making the shop only accessible with a left click.. i've died two many times running to the fountain.

SirAcey

02-05-2011

More accurate? The current titles for each character are way too general now lol. Back when i was still learning the game those titles helped me understand each champion before I bought / tried them.

shieldmangler2

02-05-2011

why is it with each patch riot makes, this game becomes less and less fun to play?

shieldmangler2

02-05-2011

who's idea was it to make custome games unplayable by yourself by far the worst idea riot ever had.
strait BS. I cant even try out a new champ by myself i have to go get raped in a real game to try out a champ. what were you thinking riot , or did u guys just become retarted in the past few weeks?

Kersh

02-05-2011

Quote:
shieldmangler2:
why is it with each patch riot makes, this game becomes less and less fun to play?

Because Riot have no idea what they were doing never have and never will. Hopefully Tencent will make things better.
Freaking mana regen is stupid feels like all the Ip spent on regen runes is worthless. Riot getting this thread close then upvoting theirself 9999 proves how much they fail :P

Snoookie Rox

02-05-2011

I wanted to give riot a chance and see if maybe this patch would make things better rather than worse. However you guys have really messed up the game, in an attempt to make the game more noob friendly you created such imbalance.

After the regen and doran changes, support healing classes now are so OVERPOWERED..there lane sustainability is just incredible and if you are unfortunate enough to be on the other side of the lane you have no chance. Also certain champs such as the controversial vlad are just ridiculous.

I am not the best player but i consider myself to be slightly above average i understand the meta game and you guys have just demolished it. I know there is a 99% chance you wont even read this, but on the off chance that you do some of these changes need to be reverted because if you get paired up against certain champs the game is almost unplayable.

Kersh

02-05-2011

Quote:
Snoookie Rox:
I wanted to give riot a chance and see if maybe this patch would make things better rather than worse. However you guys have really messed up the game, in an attempt to make the game more noob friendly you created such imbalance.

Support healing classes now are so OVERPOWERED..there lane sustainability is just incredible and if you are unfortunate enough to be on the other side of the lane you have no chance. Also certain champs such as the controversial vlad are just ridiculous.

I am not the best player but i consider myself to be slightly above average i understand the meta game and you guys have just demolished it. I know there is a 99% chance you wont even read this, but on the off chance that you do some of these changes need to be reverted because if you get paired up against certain champs the game is almost unplayable.

I have to agree last night I fought a Team with Nidalee and Karma on it and it was just impossible because of the massive healing they gave their team their team was impossible to beat Nidalee always had mana to heal herself in the lane and when team fights started it was ridiculous. I could not think of any type of carry to beat her because I couldn't stay healed for the entire course of the game like she can.
Riot have been giving newbs too much power ans had for a while same as with the Eve nerfs they give the newbs more while screwing the older players over.

x1te

02-05-2011

Instead of nerfing everything for the noobs, how about implementing a replay feature so they can learn from their mistakes?

mylefthand

02-05-2011

Im glad that i can quick buy the Ionian boots, theyre more useful than the dodge ones...but i really wish you would just fix the underlying problem where theres a limit on the number of things you can see a lower item turn into. that quick buy thing is my primary way of shopping