Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.110

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodzKlown

01-31-2011

lol wow you guys dont listen to your players sooooo bad also check lux's ult it sometimes wont do damage, sweet nerf on soraka good job on that, great no health pots with doran items soooo bad, runes sucks for all those noobs who go through mana like crazy, learn not to spam moves

Wrenchman Golin

Senior Wrenchmen

01-31-2011

I was hoping on the bottom there would have been:
Server
Fixed and stability guaranteed.

Chicken Wings OP

01-31-2011

nice GALIO GETTING SOME LOVE

Southern Cross

01-31-2011

TF changes?

Délusional

01-31-2011

ITT: People who can't read, and complain about the upvotes more than the actual patch, conspiracy theory lunatics, with no life.

ITT: People who think I'm a riot fanboy for pointing out the simple, obvious reason why the Upvotes were added.

ITT: People who are going to post complaining about the upvotes, but couldn't be posting in the thread at all if not for the upvotes (Thread would be labeled closed).

Styphathal

01-31-2011

Over 9000!

Valrion

01-31-2011

Quote:
Zileas:
wow, is this patch upvoted OVER NINE THOUSAND??!?!

You already overused the "OK" joke,
Why push it to the limit*~

..i'm going to go listen to that song now..

Oberic

Recruiter

01-31-2011

Lol at 10k upvotes and dropping fast. I personally like the patch :3

Mizerable

01-31-2011

Quote:
Geopirate:
i like how you had to give your own post 10,000 votes to hide public opinion. if you did that to prevent the post from being "hidden" then just grant special status to some post so that doesnt happen so you can still show community opinion. while youre tweaking the forum FIX it so you can search, what type of sad forum doesnt allow searching. ALSO nice job fixing the new boots not showing up in the store from being built from the boots of speed (only took 4 weeks). oh WAIT and you took away one of the older ones from taht list now. wtf thats just lame and stupid and no reason for it.

1) They did it so the thread didn't get closed - not so our opinion was hidden.

2) There is no search for reasons including server overload. They have stated it is not a problem with implementing it. Would you rather have a search function or working forums?

3) Boot change is due to limitation in # of items displayed. There is your reason.

DrSkankyNun

Recruiter

01-31-2011

Quote:
DelusionalESG:
ITT: People who can't read, and complain about the upvote more than the actual patch, conspiracy theory lunatics, with no life.

ITT: People who think I'm a riot fanboy for pointing out the simple, obvious reason why the Upvotes were added.

ITT: People who are going to post complaining about the upvotes, but couldn't be posting in the thread at all if not for the upvotes (Thread would be labeled closed).

If you really don't care, stop posting and stop down voting every post that goes against you

baiz