Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Battle Mistress of Shurima

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Purifier Vayne

09-16-2014

Quote:
BattlexMistress:

A cloaked figure with viridian eyes looked down upon the woman, she saw as the tail became a belt. Nothing would slip past her this time. Never forgetting the betrayl of that snake-like woman who betrayed her. She scowled in disgust as she even thought of the woman. She charged away to her home before the scorpian woman suspected anything due to Sivir's quick movement. By the time Sophia would reach her home, the door slide open. When she would enter, she would hear a voice from behind as the door was closing to shut. An arm in the light, the face still hidden under the cloak. She spoke with interest. "Why have you come here?"

Sophia noticed the doors slide open for her. "My, what great reception!" She said, grinning. As she proceeded freard, she heard a voice from behind her. Pushing some loose hair behind her ear, she turned to the figure.

"Why me? I've just come here to speak with Sivir of course. There is a particular ruin I'd love to explore! I brought a hefty amount, as it probably brings back bad memories." She explained.

BattlexMistress

09-16-2014

Quote:
Purifier Vayne:
Sophia noticed the doors slide open for her. "My, what great reception!" She said, grinning. As she proceeded freard(forward), she heard a voice from behind her. Pushing some loose hair behind her ear, she turned to the figure.

"Why me? I've just come here to speak with Sivir of course. There is a particular ruin I'd love to explore! I brought a hefty amount, as it probably brings back bad memories." She explained.

Sivir sighed. She knew many people would love to see the place where she was injured and had survived. She raised her hand to her forehead for a moment holding there. She then removed the hood part of the cloak, revealing Sivir. Her viridian eyes looked to the woman. "Your here for the poison in that ruin, aren't you?"

Purifier Vayne

09-16-2014

Quote:
BattlexMistress:
Sivir sighed. She knew many people would love to see the place where she was injured and had survived. She raised her hand to her forehead for a moment holding there. She then removed the hood part of the cloak, revealing Sivir. Her viridian eyes looked to the woman. "Your here for the poison in that ruin, aren't you?"

Sophia clasped her hands together at the reveal of Sivir. It was so easy. She thought she would have to get through Sivir's men, but instead she was right here. However, Sophia's brow raised when Sivir brought up the poison. "How did you know?" She inquired. She was sure her tail was unmoving. It just looked like an ordinary belt after all.

BattlexMistress

09-16-2014

Quote:
Purifier Vayne:
Sophia clasped her hands together at the reveal of Sivir. It was so easy. She thought she would have to get through Sivir's men, but instead she was right here. However, Sophia's brow raised when Sivir brought up the poison. "How did you know?" She inquired. She was sure her tail was unmoving. It just looked like an ordinary belt after all.

"I could smell your poison as I saw you walking from a mile out. Only then I saw you heading in my general direction had I already known what you were after." She said walking towards her kitchen to get a drink. "While we're here, are there any other questions you'd liked answered?" She asked as she handed the scorpian woman a drink of water in one of the share-able cups she held onto. Sivir studied the woman throughly to make sure she knew what she was in for. She was not planning on being betrayed again.

Purifier Vayne

09-16-2014

Quote:
BattlexMistress:
"I could smell your poison as I saw you walking from a mile out. Only then I saw you heading in my general direction had I already known what you were after." She said walking towards her kitchen to get a drink. "While we're here, are there any other questions you'd liked answered?" She asked as she handed the scorpian woman a drink of water in one of the share-able cups she held onto. Sivir studied the woman throughly to make sure she knew what she was in for. She was not planning on being betrayed again.

"Very deductive, I must say." Sophia said. She allowed her tail to go free. She coiled it once and sat down on it. It was like a little chair. She thought for a moment. There were some other questions, two not related to the ruin, and one pressing matter. "I assume it will be just you and I, right? I have enough to pay for two others if you distrust me." She said, pulling out good sized bags of coins. Digressing from this matter, she had a few random questions.

"How do you catch your blade? Does it stop spinning before your hand touches it? Or have you learned to catch it whilenit spins?"

BattlexMistress

09-16-2014

Quote:
Purifier Vayne:
"Very deductive, I must say." Sophia said. She allowed her tail to go free. She coiled it once and sat down on it. It was like a little chair. She thought for a moment. There were some other questions, two not related to the ruin, and one pressing matter. "I assume it will be just you and I, right? I have enough to pay for two others if you distrust me." She said, pulling out good sized bags of coins. Digressing from this matter, she had a few random questions.

"How do you catch your blade? Does it stop spinning before your hand touches it? Or have you learned to catch it whilenit spins?"

"I will not lose anymore of my men." She said firmly, taking a sip of her water. It was clear she seemed leader type, as before a mere mercenary. Her eyes darted to the woman after thinking, but decided to answer the other questions first. "It was difficult at first, but now I can easily have it return whilst in spin. nothing new comes easy, others take longer to adjust to new things." She answered her question as feeble as it may seem.

Purifier Vayne

09-16-2014

Quote:
BattlexMistress:
"I will not lose anymore of my men." She said firmly, taking a sip of her water. It was clear she seemed leader type, as before a mere mercenary. Her eyes darted to the woman after thinking, but decided to answer the other questions first. "It was difficult at first, but now I can easily have it return whilst in spin. nothing new comes easy, other take longer to adjust to new things." She answered her question as feeble as it may seem.

Sophia just smiled at Sivir. "Very well. Are the traps in the ruin still deactivated? I heard that those traps were something else..." she trailed off. Sophia had spent enough time making her way through the desert. She did not wish to go again and potentially deal with traps. She needed some kind of break. Maybe Sivir new of a spot she could rest a bit. She could feel Sivir's distrust, but she didn't take it personally. Sivir needed to be on guard. She would ask Sivir for a resting place after they worked out the details to her trip.

"I must say, the thought of discovering this new poison excites me! How much do you ask?" Sophia wanted to be sure she and Sivir were on the right page in terms of pay.

BattlexMistress

09-16-2014

Quote:
Purifier Vayne:
Sophia just smiled at Sivir. "Very well. Are the traps in the ruin still deactivated? I heard that those traps were something else..." she trailed off. Sophia had spent enough time making her way through the desert. She did not wish to go again and potentially deal with traps. She needed some kind of break. Maybe Sivir new of a spot she could rest a bit. She could feel Sivir's distrust, but she didn't take it personally. Sivir needed to be on guard. She would ask Sivir for a resting place after they worked out the details to her trip.

"I must say, the thought of discovering this new poison excites me! How much do you ask?" Sophia wanted to be sure she and Sivir were on the right page in terms of pay.

Sivir let out a sigh. "Just because the traps have been used, does not mean they have not rest themselves. One wrong move in those places will get you killed." She said, hoping to keep Sofia on alert and to not wander about. Only she worried she would have to see her rival if the statue failed to respond. But her facial expression did not show a sign of worry, but that of thought. After discussing a few pointers, Sivir thought about the price she would pay. "How does 2mil of gold sound? It will not be an easy task to get there safely." She then directed her to one of the spare bedrooms she had. It would appear Sivir enjoyed having nice bedrooms (http://www.disneyvillasflorida.com/images/villas/228/228_03_bedrooms3.jpg) to return to. However, Sivir's bedroom down the hall was much finer (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wuh8sMq8yhQ/UtI9Ph7nvjI/AAAAAAAAA9M/Z-Iq0yETGGg/s550/marie%252Bantoinette%252Bstyle%252Bregal%252Bbedroom%252Bdecorating%252Bideas-luxury%252Bthemed%252Bbedrooms%5B1%5D.jpg) than the rest. "Any more discussions will be talked about in the morning. Tonight, we rest."

Purifier Vayne

09-16-2014

Quote:
BattlexMistress:
Sivir let out a sigh. "Just because the traps have been used, does not mean they have not rest themselves. One wrong move in those places will get you killed." She said, hoping to keep Sofia on alert and to not wander about. Only she worried she would have to see her rival if the statue failed to respond. But her facial expression did not show a sign of worry, but that of thought. After discussing a few pointers, Sivir thought about the price she would pay. "How does 2mil of gold sound? It will not be an easy task to get there safely." She then directed her to one of the spare bedrooms she had. It would appear Sivir enjoyed having nice bedrooms (http://www.disneyvillasflorida.com/images/villas/228/228_03_bedrooms3.jpg) to return to. However, Sivir's bedroom down the hall was much finer (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wuh8sMq8yhQ/UtI9Ph7nvjI/AAAAAAAAA9M/Z-Iq0yETGGg/s550/marie%252Bantoinette%252Bstyle%252Bregal%252Bbedroom%252Bdecorating%252Bideas-luxury%252Bthemed%252Bbedrooms%5B1%5D.jpg) than the rest. "Any more discussions will be talked about in the morning. Tonight, we rest."

Sophie cringed at the mention of the traps. Dying by those would be gruesome for sure. However Sophia was no stranger to exploring ruins. She listened intently to Sivir, taking mental notes. She would be sure to stay careful. However, she secretly worried the statue would not respond, having used its effect on Cassiopeia. Sophia nodded. Resting sounded nice. However, Sophia remembered she needed to introduced herself.

"Where are my manners? I'm Sophia." She said to Sivir. As they went down the hall, Sivir pointed out a room to Sophia. Sophia loved the room's style. Sivir had good taste. Sophia had heard Sivir mention her men earlier. Maybe she would introduced herself to them? Nah, that would be dumb. Not even Sivir trusted Sophia, so why would her men? After the mission Sophia would see more of the hideout. If she survived that is. She locked her door before getting into the nice bed.

BattlexMistress

09-16-2014

Quote:
Purifier Vayne:
Sophie cringed at the mention of the traps. Dying by those would be gruesome for sure. However Sophia was no stranger to exploring ruins. She listened intently to Sivir, taking mental notes. She would be sure to stay careful. However, she secretly worried the statue would not respond, having used its effect on Cassiopeia. Sophia nodded. Resting sounded nice. However, Sophia remembered she needed to introduced herself.

"Where are my manners? I'm Sophia." She said to Sivir. As they went down the hall, Sivir pointed out a room to Sophia. Sophia loved the room's style. Sivir had good taste. Sophia had heard Sivir mention her men earlier. Maybe she would introduced herself to them? Nah, that would be dumb. Not even Sivir trusted Sophia, so why would her men? After the mission Sophia would see more of the hideout. If she survived that is. She locked her door before getting into the nice bed.

Sivir nodded as she would finally learn the name of the one whom she'd be taking to the ruins. She then went off to bed, knowing the busy day they had set forth. By the time she hit the pillow after closing her door, she was out, however, her men were out and about to survey Sivir's home for threats. One of which was to survey the guest room. This was Nyle's job. As she walked in, he spoke softly in a gentle tone. "You have not come to harm our Mistress, no?"