Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Battle Mistress of Shurima

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattlexMistress

09-16-2014

((Very intriguing. However, I don't think it possible for him to kill Sivir as she is the last of the bloodline of the Shurima race. Any intentions to kill her threatens Shurima. So... shall we see what the real Sivir thinks about this, 'contract'?))

PSYCOsanches589

09-16-2014

((Well it says Possibly killed. Really whether he attacks or not depends on the actions of the "handler". Anyway, shall we try and figure a way they would meet?))

BattlexMistress

09-16-2014

((Since he is rather young, he didn't realize how hot Shurima's deserts were and so on?))

PSYCOsanches589

09-16-2014

((But...he's 30...that isn't really young...then again I can just say he never thought about traveling there before and decided to give it a go. Why not?)) Balthor (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4756) slowed to a trudging walk through the sand as the sun was bearing down upon him, he had expected heat, but this was far beyond what he had in mind, and with an empty canteen, he could feel his end approaching. He thought of how embarrassing and disappointing he must look, to be brought down by his own ignorance and heat. His final thoughts were how he had failed his father and his lineage before he collapsed and blacked out.

BattlexMistress

09-16-2014

Quote:
PSYCOsanches589:
((But...he's 30...that isn't really young...then again I can just say he never thought about traveling there before and decided to give it a go. Why not?)) Balthor (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4756) slowed to a trudging walk through the sand as the sun was bearing down upon him, he had expected heat, but this was far beyond what he had in mind, and with an empty canteen, he could feel his end approaching. He thought of how embarrassing and disappointing he must look, to be brought down by his own ignorance and heat. His final thoughts were how he had failed his father and his lineage before he collapsed and blacked out.

((Oh xD sorry, read bio, said nothing about his current age.))

In the distance was a cloaked being with three men at their side. Noticing the armored man on the ground, the cloaked figured gave the order to fetch him and bring him back to the training grounds to get him cleaned up. The viridian eyes looked out scouting to make sure this was the only person out here. Once they found it safe, they would follow as well. The three carried him to a lounging couch for those who wished to relax. One brought water to refil the canteen and the other two brought towels as they tried to wake him. The one with viridian eyes, still hidden under the cloak and standing out of sight watched as her men brought this man back to full life.

Pyris spoke.
"Hey, you shouldn't be out there in full armor."

PSYCOsanches589

09-16-2014

((Training grounds? as in the institute?)) He would groan as he came to life slowly shaking his hand, holding his hand to his head under his helmet before it returned to his side as he sat up "Wh...Where am I?" he asked through his breathing as he looked at the room around him

Purifier Vayne

09-16-2014

(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4711 <- because hyperlinking is just soo much work.))

Sophia had the best of luck! Sivir had agreed to answer questions. She had always wondered about what happened with her and Cassiopeia. That, and a few more less important questions. She smiled and proceeded into her old home. It wasn't hard to navigate, especially with a map. Furthermore, she had senses at her side. Much like a scorpion, she could feel vibrations near her. She happily proceeded along, scouring the desert for Sivir.

Eventually, Sophia saw the cute little place from afar. How adorable! She drew closer, already thinking about the amount of questions she could ask the mistress. Even better, sivir might even take her to the Ruins she and Cass explored! Sophia had already been curious about the kinds of poison that statute contained. She wrapped her tail around her waist so it looked like a belt.

BattlexMistress

09-16-2014

Quote:
PSYCOsanches589:
((Training grounds? as in the institute?)) He would groan as he came to life slowly shaking his hand, holding his hand to his head under his helmet before it returned to his side as he sat up "Wh...Where am I?" he asked through his breathing as he looked at the room around him

((She has her own training area in Shurima.))

The glanced at the hidden figure who simply nodded with no words. Nyle spoke this time. "You are at our leader's training ground in Shurima. We saw you lying on the sands and were told to bring you back here. Are you alright? What are you doing in Shurima?" The viridian eyes watched closely to the mans actions, ready to strike if needed. He seemed helpless right now, but that meant nothing to them as it had gone wrong before.

PSYCOsanches589

09-16-2014

"You're leader's training ground? You were told you bring some guy you know nothing about to your secret hideout? Sounds like a security liability to me. To answer your question, I came out here thinking that maybe the handler I had been seeking may have been out here this whole time. I had never been out here and my own ignorance almost got me killed...I guess I should thank the gods your little group happened by." he explained as he had finished catching his breath "You wouldn't happen to have some water for a thirsty contractor, would you?" ((By the way his voice his deep, yet smooth. Imagine something like garen, but less heroic sounding and maybe slightly deeper.))

BattlexMistress

09-16-2014

Quote:
PSYCOsanches589:
"You're leader's training ground? You were told you bring some guy you know nothing about to your secret hideout? Sounds like a security liability to me. To answer your question, I came out here thinking that maybe the handler I had been seeking may have been out here this whole time. I had never been out here and my own ignorance almost got me killed...I guess I should thank the gods your little group happened by." he explained as he had finished catching his breath "You wouldn't happen to have some water for a thirsty contractor, would you?" ((By the way his voice his deep, yet smooth. Imagine something like garen, but less heroic sounding and maybe slightly deeper.))

The word contractor provoked Sivir greatly. For she had once been on the opposite end, only to be left for dead, only to have luckily survived. Pyris handed him some water, as he was about to speak, the commanding voice spoke from their hidden spot. "Contractor? You have some nerve coming out here alone without the proper guide."

Quote:
Purifier Vayne:
(( http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4711 <- because hyperlinking is just soo much work.))

Sophia had the best of luck! Sivir had agreed to answer questions. She had always wondered about what happened with her and Cassiopeia. That, and a few more less important questions. She smiled and proceeded into her old home. It wasn't hard to navigate, especially with a map. Furthermore, she had senses at her side. Much like a scorpion, she could feel vibrations near her. She happily proceeded along, scouring the desert for Sivir.

Eventually, Sophia saw the cute little place from afar. How adorable! She drew closer, already thinking about the amount of questions she could ask the mistress. Even better, sivir might even take her to the Ruins she and Cass explored! Sophia had already been curious about the kinds of poison that statute contained. She wrapped her tail around her waist so it looked like a belt.

A cloaked figure with viridian eyes looked down upon the woman, she saw as the tail became a belt. Nothing would slip past her this time. Never forgetting the betrayl of that snake-like woman who betrayed her. She scowled in disgust as she even thought of the woman. She charged away to her home before the scorpian woman suspected anything due to Sivir's quick movement. By the time Sophia would reach her home, the door slide open. When she would enter, she would hear a voice from behind as the door was closing to shut. An arm in the light, the face still hidden under the cloak. She spoke with interest. "Why have you come here?"