Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Battle Mistress of Shurima

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattlexMistress

10-01-2014

Quote:
plasmafan:
Alice nodded in response to the compliment from Pyris. "That's especially an issue for one my age and size." She finished. Alice finished drinking from her flask. She put it away before thinking. "I'm not necessarily in search of a teacher, more so a group to work with. Mistress Sivir is whom I seek out. I would like to request joining her group. I have weighed the options I have, and this had the most positives." Alice explained to the group, her tone being quite formal.

"Also, I can fend for myself. I knew I would be a target for any petty their. A young girl riding a camel seemed like an easy target, no? Out of 5, 4 are dead and one is now crippled. They had a nice amount of gold on them though." She spoke, pride evident in her tone. She went over to her camel. If one looked closely, they could see dry blood caked its feet. Alice removed a satchel and tossed it to Pyris. If he opened it, he would see 130 gold pieces and a ring with an emerald in the center.

"Is that so?" Said a soft voice from the one still hidden. They gave a slight chuckled. Pyris got up and looked at it. "She speaks the truth, there is no lie here." The group became silent for a moment in thought. Pyris spoke once again. "You do realize Sivir is not really a mercenary anymore because she cut off her times after the Du Coute incident?" The hooded figure rose from their spot and started to walk away from the group a bit. As if remembering the event upset them so.

Alice might find his as odd and should have put two and two together by now. However, Sivir knew how to keep hidden now. A sigh came from them as they turned around.
"You get half cut on the treasure we find. Nothing more, nothing less. Do you understand?" Alice might have been offended by this because this person had not revealed them self yet and did not seem like Sivir. The four looked to Alice waiting for a remark or comment.

Quote:
PSYCOsanches589:
((Squeak)) Balthor led nyle all the way until their camp was in eye sight "Down." he whispered as he dropped to his stomach

Nyle did as he was told. But his eyes grew wide when he saw something. "They have three mages there. Though why is one wearing all silver?" He whispered as he looked out and kept low.

Quote:
PrehistoryHunter:
It had been the longest day for the caretakers. Absolute searing heat, miserable paperwork to take care of, and Gnar seemed as restless as he had ever been. Ever since he had made acquaintance with the newer associates from Shurima, he had spent hours drawing- well.. smashing crayons into things- his new friends and tossing around figurines of some of the more well known champions. Many an order went out to some of the earlier figurines he had.

It didn't help that for some reason the temperature was a scorching 100 degrees out. In the spirit of things, Gnar had gotten himself dressed for the occasion, having the caretakers get him a traditional Shuriman garb ordered and began barking orders around in Gnar-speak. This turned out to get old. Really fast.

In light of this, and in a combined opinion of not wanting to follow this insanity, one of the caretakers made an effort to convince Gnar to actually speak to one of the Shuriman champions, perhaps one that wouldn't attempt to murder him on sight for no reason. Gnar, after some consideration, waddled over underneath his bed and pulled out his writing crayons, eager to send more letters.

Lovely.

Several Hours Later....

The letter was finished, at least as well as it could be with several drafts and edits along the way, a few due to Gnar's slight distractions thanks to food. The final letter, with only minor food stains and some actual readability, got sent without being smashed into the letterbox.
In the center of the picture would be a large picture of what would appear to be Gnar and... hopefully Sivir. It seemed to be a mass of scribbles, which one could assume be the hair, and a smash of several colors in the shape of her boomerang. It was really anyone's guess. Gnar had also taken the time to actually attempt to write names on it, having written his own name in lovely capital letters except the a, and having written SVIRI next to what could be considered the most terrifying portrait the woman would ever receive. There appeared to be stars around the duo and the words BOOMAGN FREDNS above them. It seemed he liked that she too used a boomerang. Amusingly, a fat stick figure bird would be drawn on the ground next to Sivir, the words ASER and BIRD scrawled next to it. Gnar hadn't actually gotten too acquainted with the Emperor of the Sands and had a hard time judging size, but it seemed he hadn't forgotten the news of the relation to Shurima. How quaint.
Gnar's reign of terror as Emperor of the Gnar room seemed to cease after that, and everyone went back to being miserable over the heat as they lay like potatoes roasting in the unusual sun.

When Sivir recieved the letter, she was in tears from laughing so hard. She had never seen such a ridiculous bird in her life. The three looked at Sivir like they had never seen her laugh so much before. It would take Sivir nearly thirty minutes just to calm down. They seemed a bit worried for their mistress. Sivir would have to write back when she recieved some more papers.

BattlexMistress

10-01-2014

((OOC comment for those rping with me currently:

Sariran: pg1
AskMadChemist: pg17
TwistedFate777: pg17
PSYCOsanches589: pg19
Purifier Vayne: pg16
AskBloodHunter/Grievous77/AskTheSteamGolem: pg17
plasmafan: pg19
PrehistoryHunter: pg19

Will be moved as needed!
NPC's At Sivir's Disposal/Usage:
Pyris-27 / Nyle-21 / Pashet-25))

plasmafan

10-01-2014

Quote:
BattlexMistress:
"Is that so?" Said a soft voice from the one still hidden. They gave a slight chuckled. Pyris got up and looked at it. "She speaks the truth, there is no lie here." The group became silent for a moment in thought. Pyris spoke once again. "You do realize Sivir is not really a mercenary anymore because she cut off her times after the Du Coute incident?" The hooded figure rose from their spot and started to walk away from the group a bit. As if remembering the event upset them so.

Alice might find his as odd and should have put two and two together by now. However, Sivir knew how to keep hidden now. A sigh came from them as they turned around.
"You get half cut on the treasure we find. Nothing more, nothing less. Do you understand?" Alice might have been offended by this because this person had not revealed them self yet and did not seem like Sivir. The four looked to Alice waiting for a remark or comment.

Alice showed no reaction to the mocking laughter. Instead, she waited for Pyris to simply reveal her proof. When the group grew silent, she beamed with pride. "Maybe I shouldn't have left the one without legs tied to a cactus, but it felt fitting. At least he is by a water source." She added in, no hint of malice. Yet it seemed oddly twisted to say. Turning to the cloaked figure, she smiled and nodded. Alice had a suspicion in the back of her head, but she didn't want to assume.

"Fine by me. That's more than I expected anyways. However, shouldn't negotiations be up to Sivir herself?" She spoke, raising a brow to the woman in the cloak. "Also, I wouldn't suppose you have a shooting range, do you?"

Grievous77

10-01-2014

Quote:
BattlexMistress:
"The man and woman go by customs and rituals to keep things level for our people. As far as relationships go, if they are true to each other, the must perform a ritual. They must cut part of their skin, let it pour into a cup, then if their love is true will they drink it, or they can pour each other blood into a cemetery setting, that would mean daring the plans of... The Shadow Isle. Not many are willing to make such a sacrifice. This is why our numbers are kept small. Only the strong can survive while others view us as weak." Her tone mellow and calm.

Her Viridian eyes looking to her men, then to Hevy.
"Knowing you, about you never leaving your place called home such as the lab as you say. The Shadow Isle is where the dead reside. The trees are dead and twisted. The land is rotting to nothing if it hasn't already. The nights and days are like a frigid winter, a blanket of cool air as the eyes of the Isle watch your every step. A place not many are willing to go to." Sivir explained as detailed as she could. "I have no reason to tread there, unless I had no other choice."

After listening he just raised an eyebrow, stuffing eggs into his mouth. "Slightly...disgusting...but not much romance I guess." He said, just sipping more water since he finished his good ole orange juice. He looked to her, tilting his head. "I don't live there anymore...can't bear to see where my mistake led up too. Shadow Isles are a place I wouldn't dare go through little lady." He said, sighing loudly.

PSYCOsanches589

10-02-2014

"Doesn't matter, because you already failed today's lesson. This was a task that you clearly knew was unreasonable to ask you of and unfit of your duty, and yet you did nothing to refuse or stand up for yourself. It's a disappointment." he explained before he slowly stood backing out of view of the camp "We are going back."

Vinsancenara

10-03-2014

((Bump up for Sivir for tomorrow : ) ))

PSYCOsanches589

10-03-2014

((burble durble.))

BattlexMistress

10-05-2014

THIS PAGE HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE NEW BOARDS!!!

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/roleplaying/01u85llU-ask-the-battle-mistress-of-shurima