Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Battle Mistress of Shurima

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BattlexMistress

09-11-2014

A female warrior with a chakram sought to survive the desert sands by looting and pick-pocketing from the dead. Anyone to have questioned her ways, she would simply tell them, 'It's not stealing if their dead.' If one questioned her further, she would joke around about the dead coming to life or a curse would bestow upon them. She never believed such fantasy's, even at times when she felt some great importance was waiting to be released upon the land. Sivir simply shrugged it off, but when she ever looked to her chakram in the boiling heat of the Shurima's sun, she couldn't help but feel that 'what if' that hung around her buzzing mind. To this she would have lost her insanity, but she found balance by drinking at the bars from time to time, hidden under a cloth like cloak that protected against the harshness of many desert sand storms and to keep her presence minimal.

She left her usual tip as the man thanked the person hidden under the cloak. Sivir never spoke, nor did she drink to become a mere useless drunkard. She was about to head out when she noticed a Du Couteau letter in her satchel. Looking it over carefully, she would make a deal with the snake like woman so long as nothing would go wrong. Meeting up with Cassiopeia, Sivir guided her with her own men to scout the desert for what Cassiopeia desired. Soon after her men died and the poison that was bestowed upon Cassiopeia, she would never forget nor forgive the woman that let greed take her over. After her blood spilled from Cassiopeia's talons, nearing her death as her blood spilled into the sands of this ancient tomb that Azir's mind and body laid to rest. Sivir's life was at stake as her bloodline was the last of the ancient emporer.

Azir brings Sivir to the pool to save her, if any chance there was for him to bring Sivir back, there was a chance to bring back his empire. Sivir's eyes open as she laid in the pool of life. Looking around her, Sivir could not believe her eyes. What was happening? Looking to Azir and this ancient city coming to life, she walked to him slowly, uncertain the outcome of what was happening to her, to Shurima. Her heart beat with each movement that she took, walking along side Azir.

((-- http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CYyuH1Bp2ZI --))

--------------------------------------------------
((Side note:
Successful Version: https://33.media.tumblr.com/1f987e984810983bec8873bd617a0d30/tumblr_nc04c9FGbk1ttcbf1o1_500.gif

Failed Version: http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2360482/aeris-death-o.gif))
------------
NPC's At Sivir's Disposal/Usage:
Pyris-27
Nyle-21
Pashet-25

xcyper33

09-11-2014

((I'm not sure how this thread will proceed. Our current Cassiopeia is operating under old lore, so how will you interact with her? Also why would she receive letters? What There is no League program to provide her with letters. She doesn't live in an institute, she wonders around, how would she receive them?))

BattlexMistress

09-11-2014

((I realize this, but it's a more in-depth version of this thread: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3809331&highlight=sivir
Yes I have returned, but I forgotten my info.))

((Also... until the actual Retcon, league has its ways.))

Tyrant Swain 2

09-13-2014

Quote:
xcyper33:
((I'm not sure how this thread will proceed. Our current Cassiopeia is operating under old lore, so how will you interact with her? Also why would she receive letters? What There is no League program to provide her with letters. She doesn't live in an institute, she wonders around, how would she receive them?))

(( Actually, Cassiopeia has expressed she's following a mix of New and Old. The serpentine blade cursed her with her form and slow descent into Madness. She learned of Ascension and figured this would help her out, so APPARENTLY (don't take my word for it, actually ask her yourself) all that stuff in the Tomb still happened, but due to the Curse, she actually survived the Poison and gained her powers from it. ))

TwistedFate777

09-13-2014

The card master set in his room at the institute, he had his feet propped up on the table laughing as he spoke to the lifeless skeleton sitting across from him. "so then the police storms into the bank, but by then I was long gone." The card master laughed. It was then that the summoner Richard stepped through the double doors into his room. "Hello Twisted Fate, still no visitors I see." laughed the summoner. Richard was the summoner who had been assigned for managing the con man during his days at the institute.

"Visitors, who needs visitors I got skeletor over here." Twisted Fate laughed and nudged the skeleton across from him. Richard jumped not noticing the corpse until now. "what is that?" snapped Richard. Twisted Fate relaxed in his seat seeming to be unfazed by the fact he was sitting across from a decomposed body. "well it was a guest from long ago, but they never left." he said with a shrug. Richard shot him a shocked expression. "why haven't you gotten ride of that thing?" he asked. Twisted Fate's face sank a little. ".....I ant gonna lie, it's pretty lonely in here."

"That is it, Twisted Fate I demand that you get out of your room and see someone!" Richard snapped. Twisted Fate didn't protest he pushed off of the table to hoist himself up out of his chair. "yeah, I guess your right." he groaned. "back in the day before I came here to the institute I was all over Valoran livin' it up, I haven't left this room in weeks." he groaned. Twisted Fate lifted a hand to his chin taking a thinking stance. He thought of all the places in Valoran and tried to decided on a good one to visit, Demacia was a beautiful city but not much to do, same goes for Piltover, Zaun and Noxus didn't sound very appealing either. Shortly Twisted Fate came up with the perfect place to visit.

"Shurima, that's a beautiful place and I have only been there once." he thought and then took on a sly grin. "not to mention the treasures, while I am there I'd have to stop by one of the tombs and see what kinda nice things I can stumble upon.... but I don't really know my way around the dessert and gettin' lost in the desert wouldn't be very good, I need a guide." Twisted Fate then thought of all the champions that could show him around Shurima and decided on the best one. "Sivir, if there's anyone you'd like to be lost in a tomb with it's her." he laughed. Richard was a bit confused by the sudden out burst.

The card master turned to him. "make sure to lock the door on your way out." he laughed and card began to float around him. Twisted Fate's eye's lite up a bright purple as he looked into the desert to reveal Sivir's location and in a flash he disappeared into cards. He reappeared deep in the Shurima desert right outside her tribe. With a grin on his face he took his steps towards Sivir's tribe

BattlexMistress

09-13-2014

((why twisted fate why???? http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/242/7/c/twisted_fate_banker_by_x4m12-d6kdcw8.png omg its too funny/good))

Sivir was in the middle of training the three that remained after returning the next day. Sivir sensed the presence of another champion. Pyris spoke in a loud voice, starting to walk past Sivir. "Who do you think you are coming here?" Before he could say much more as the other two were about to step in, Sivir placed her hand on his shoulder. He grunted and back off immediately and continued his training. Sivir was quiet as she knew only one champion that could teleport by ult like that. Sivir spoke with vigilance. "What brings you here Twisted Fate?" Once the three heard the name said, they immediately surrounded their Battle Mistress as a protective barrier.

That name was a strong con-artist from rumors they heard. They new it was just the four of them, but they had no intention of telling this to him. "Now boys... is this how we treat a guest?" She said now turning to face the Fate himself. "Any con of a person has a joy in hunting and by hunting, that means you require my assistance in hunting for treasure, no? Is that why you have come here?" Nothing past Sivir without her having some idea on what was going on.

Nyle gasped and spoke, "What are your intentions Twisted Fate? Are you just going to use Sivir to get your fithly hands on-" He was cut short from a blow with her right elbow into his gut. "That is quite enough. Besides, no one can tame a desert without first becoming it." She smirked and glanced at Twisted Fate once more. "You've got a problem, I've got a price."

BattlexMistress

09-16-2014

((New Intro!!! Look at the bottom!!!))

Sariran

09-16-2014

Leona walked towards Sivir's encampment. She'd be sweating decently, walking n her Iron Solari armor slowly "By the sun it's hot...I should spend less time on the mountain maybe." She muttered as she slowly entered, completely ignoring any guards. "Hello? Sivir?" She'd ask as she entered whatever sivir's residence was with a smile.

BattlexMistress

09-16-2014

Quote:
Sariran:
Leona walked towards Sivir's encampment. She'd be sweating decently, walking n her Iron Solari armor slowly "By the sun it's hot...I should spend less time on the mountain maybe." She muttered as she slowly entered, completely ignoring any guards. "Hello? Sivir?" She'd ask as she entered whatever sivir's residence was with a smile.

Sivir heard a familiar voice from battle. She had just made some fresh lemonade for a change instead of going out for a drink. "Hello Leona, what brings you to the deserts of Shurima?" She said pouring two glasses of lemonade, one for her and Leona. Looking at the exhausted woman before her, she made a comment. "Why is you wear that armor? The desert will swallow you in the heat with that on." Sivir offered her a dry towel to clean off the sweat.

PSYCOsanches589

09-16-2014

((Hey sivir, just throwing this out their. I got this OC (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/4756) here with a contract and he's looking for a "handler", might ya be interested?))