Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

It's Time.... Add option to BUY Voice Over for non-legendary skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Thoriahn

09-11-2014

It's Time RIOT!!

Too long has my Officer Caitlyn, Bioforge Darius, and Lord Mordekaiser been bereft of thematic voice elements! Just to name a few...

Debonaire Vi, my most recent gifted Skin is completely lacking in "AWESOME" due to her "classic Voice Over" I mention as much in the review you asked me to take.

I am sitting on THOUSANDS OF RIOT POINTS, please give me a product to spend them on. I would happily pay 250-500 RIOT POINTS to further customize my favorite champions in-game character!

Thoriahn

09-11-2014

My suggestion -

The simplest way to go about this is, just like adding new skins, add new voice-overs for current skins that cane be purchased. Thematic ones please. Example Feature Label : Voice-Over Skin Enhancement

For instance:
if I own Debonair Vi, I can purchase a specific Voice-Over enhancement to the skin. It's a single purchase that comes with all the legendary-skin quality of Voice-overs. New /joke /taunt /laugh and new catch phrases and sound effects that match the skins' "Theme" as deemed appropriate by Riot Staff. It would be a non-customizable purchase, So I cannot pick or choose specific sounds from the Voice Enhancement Pack.

While in the long run buy a specific catch phrase or customizing your /taunt / joke would be cool, I
think a simpler start is best, so I'd go with the Above. It also makes sure no new interfaces are needed in-game, which should allow us Leagers to get access to this awesome system sooner, yes?

Think of all the RIOT $$$ that this could generate!

SkarnerScorpion

09-11-2014

nope. League of legends is not turning into smite. not that smite isint good.