Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teams should stop picking up inexperienced Korean players...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laptop190

09-10-2014

Honestly with Coasts and CLGs performance it makes absolutely no sense.

Why!

People need to stfu about random high elo Korean players being gods at this game! Like replacing two of your best team members before playoffs for some random Koreans who have never played a single competitive game in their life? Like honestly I am glad this coast roster didn't make it.

Management really needs to stop trying to make NA the Worse-KR server, cause it's not working.

Sure the top teams in KR can beat the top teams in NA, but NA isn't THAT FAR BEHIND. Sure the top teams in KR may stomp the top teams in NA, but that doesn't mean that some random solo q player can compete with a high elo mid laner that has played IN THE LCS and has played with the team for over a month.

Same thing with seraph. Tons of other options out there with experienced players from other different regions, but nope! Some random Korean guy in solo q wants to play so we'll let him cause he'll 1v5 easy. No!

Stop ruining team rosters just cause you think Korea is 10X better than NA in every single way. If anything the top Korean teams may be better than the top in NA, but someone who makes top 100 in challenger in NA can certainly make it in Korea as well.

Bring back goldenglue and Rhux and get rid of these stupid solo q players please. They are not good. They may be good playing by themselves in a bit more challenging server by themselves, but when it comes to competitive play you may as well keep the guys that GOT YOU TO PLAYOFFS in the first place.

TL;DR: Coast is managed by circlejerking Korean fanboys who have no idea how to manage a team, and will replace the main solo laners who have played with the team for months with good performance, for some random high elo Korean player that can barely communicate with his team, while going up against an EXPERIENCED LCS while having no prior competitive experience! **** MAN

SKT T1 HotshotGG

09-10-2014

Do you actually think they'd do better with Rhux and Goldenglue?

KeanuCleaves

09-11-2014

I certainly agree in general.

I definitely thought Seraph would have a bigger (and a positive) impact on CLG this year. Maybe I bought into the hype - but I thought he would be able to sit on the top lane island and beat people 1v1 pulling the enemy jungler up to help. Not only was Seraph unable to necessarily hold his own 1v1 he was really a liability in many team fights, going in at a time the rest of the team wasn't ready.

To me it seems like Seraph is no where near as confident as he was when he first joined the LCS. I was expecting much more individual plays from him this last split but overall I thought he was very lackluster. Maybe it is just a communication barrier?

ZyniX69

09-12-2014

Quote:
SKT T1 HotshotGG:
Do you actually think they'd do better with Rhux and Goldenglue?

They'd would have been better off with them because of the synergy that was already developing.

However, if they had a longer time to work together before the matches then I do think the koreans would have out performed those two.

Stupot

09-14-2014

Rest in pepperonis, Coast. They might've at least beaten Curse Academy in the expansion tournament, but they definitely aren't now. I think they would've lost to EG regardless. Complexity and Curse Academy are going to be the last two teams in the LCS.