Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stuck at 230 MB

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shadowezs

09-10-2014

I am downloading LoL on my new computer and I have allowed access through the firewall and even turned it off but I keep getting stuck and it drops to 0kbs and then when I close it I keep getting the bug splat reporter anyone know how to fix this

DirtyNoggin

09-10-2014

I'm having the same problem. I believe it has something to do with the recent patch that has been enabled

shadowezs

09-10-2014

yeah I just bought a new asus desktop and 1st thing I was installing was LoL and its been like this all day and it always drops to 0kbs when I hit 230 mb and then I had to download all 2k mb again when it starts from 33%

XRxAxRX

Recruiter

09-10-2014

exact same problems here, just stops at 230mb.

XRxAxRX

Recruiter

09-10-2014

pls help, someone

XRxAxRX

Recruiter

09-10-2014

i am using a macbook pro version. 10.9.4,

shadowezs

09-10-2014

well my fixed itself I just left it alone loading even though it said 0kbs and it eventually loaded

Auzlo

09-10-2014

Quote:
XRxAxRX:
i am using a macbook pro version. 10.9.4,

I also have a macbook pro and I ended up having to redownload the entire League client because right after the new patch, the music in the login screen wasn't working. I closed the client and tried to reopen to see if it worked, but then leagues wasn't opening. It would just bounce up and down on the dock but stop after awhile. So now I searched the forums and the basic solution was to redownload. I got stuck at 230 MBs the first time and tried to reopen to see if it would start where I left off but it restarted the entire download. So now I'm at 230 MBs again with 0 KBps, even though speedtest.net says I have 75 Mbps (different units, but still).

I really think there are disadvantages to playing on a mac that are subtle, but very real. The one that bugs me the most is the fact that if you take heavy damage at low health, your computer will just freeze for about 1-3 seconds, not allowing you to use any summoners or spells. It really sucks.

Incinerated

09-10-2014

To be fair you knew the consequences when you try to play games on a mac and mac os.

Its a 100% known fact its terrible for gaming even nowadays.

Edit: I posted a fix look for fix thread.

mrrkaytee

09-11-2014

Same thing happened to me, but if you wait a little bit longer it'll start downloading again