Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lizard or golem - j4 jung

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jiujitsuPhD

09-10-2014

I have been going golem then to brutalizer to get a little damage unless I am like 3-0 in first few mins and I will buy lizard. Does that sound about right? i love that golem gives me free wards and makes me more tanky. The pros all seem be buying lizard with no one buying golem.

HOMO KPOP

09-10-2014

Lizard to take advantage of J4's strong early game.

ConceptStyx

09-10-2014

lol I go flare because I always get flare when I jungle

Reptarrr

09-10-2014

Lizard Elder plus J4's passive proc makes him extremely offense oriented in the early game. I'd suggest buying LE then buying a tanky item secondly instead of the brutalizer if you feel the need to be beefy. The true damage passive on LE does quite a bit in and of itself as well, and is proc'd off of his EQ combo.

That being said, there are times when golem is worth getting, like when you need hardcore vision control, you fall behind early, or your team simply has a bunch of hypercarries already and just needs someone out front.

jiujitsuPhD

09-11-2014

Quote:
Reptarrr:
Lizard Elder plus J4's passive proc makes him extremely offense oriented in the early game. I'd suggest buying LE then buying a tanky item secondly instead of the brutalizer if you feel the need to be beefy. The true damage passive on LE does quite a bit in and of itself as well, and is proc'd off of his EQ combo.

That being said, there are times when golem is worth getting, like when you need hardcore vision control, you fall behind early, or your team simply has a bunch of hypercarries already and just needs someone out front.

Thanks for this.