Vote League of Legends on MMOSite: We call upon our summoners' voices once more!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

01-18-2010
1 of 6 Riot Posts

MMOSite has just recently opened the polls on its Reader's Choice Awards, and once again, League of Legends has been recognized through nominations for both Best New MMO of 2009 and Best MMORTS of 2009. You have shown us the power of the League of Legends community in the past, and we would like to invite you to once again display the conviction that helped us to dominate the Gamespot and IGN user polls. We're up against some pretty stiff competition, this time from the rest of the MMO marketplace, but we are confident that victory is assured if you muster the same momentum that you have shown in these past elections.

So, loyal Runeterrans, it is the time that the rest of the MMO community be shown the awesome and indomitable power of a League of Legends summoner! Rally your entourage and point them to MMOSiteís Readerís Choice Polls for Best MMORTS and Best New MMO.

And remember: You can vote again every day, so make sure you voice your opinion daily to keep the League on top!

Best MMORTS
Best New MMO
Best Gameplay

Sefam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2010

For Meglings!

I am in good hopes that League of Legends will win both of these even though HoN has a great advance over us

Haigoeo

01-18-2010

Although i am voting for the past 2 days, this is not like the other awards.
It's very easy to cheat, this is an IP reseting competition.

Anyway, GL!

Ichigo

01-18-2010

Good Luck Penny

SuJu

01-18-2010

I highly encourage everyone to help pitch in! We all play a very great game and lets show it to everyone =)

ptoss1

01-18-2010

I voted for LoL.

scorcerrer

01-18-2010

As much as I like this game, and as much as there is a large player base, I'd hardly consider this an mmo. You only ever interact with more than 9 people. What's massive about that?

Rectifyer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

01-18-2010

While I will vote either way, another bribe for the rest of the community may help

Pendragon

Director of Player Experience

Follow RiotPendragon on Twitter

01-18-2010
2 of 6 Riot Posts

Quote:
As much as I like this game, and as much as there is a large player base, I'd hardly consider this an mmo. You only ever interact with more than 9 people. What's massive about that?
We still want to win something we were nominated for

XipXoom

01-18-2010

It seems they're disallowing votes based on referrer (or some bug that looks like that). If you get a popup saying "Vote failed" just reload the page and vote again. It worked for me.

1234511 ... 20