Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

We've added one friend invitation to every account!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eithyr

Adjudicator

08-21-2009

They made everyone have 3. Absolute 3. Bonus 3. Minus 3. Just plain 3.

Gulio

08-22-2009

I just wrote an email to them, because mine says no invites availible in this section. I hope to receive/hear from them soon, since my brother and lil brother are eager to test/play.

Florburz

08-22-2009

significant increase of LoL population, here we come!

Kid Heart

08-22-2009

Wow, thanks Riot! I don't even know if I can use all of 'em though.

SolidMage

08-22-2009

umm I cant invite sob ???

Leizar

08-22-2009

i sent my invitations, alright, now all of them got one except one of my friends. and him and i are both concerned about it. i spelled his email account correctly i believe, but would still like some way to retrieve the invite or make sure that he recieves it. i will edit this message as soon as either occurs ^-^ i really appreciate it you guys , keep the great beta rolling .

LionHearT

Recruiter

08-22-2009

Mmm, I got invited from someone from the forums. Is there a way to get just 1 invite so I can send it to my friend?

Tales

Recruiter

08-22-2009

Quote:
Faith No More:
Mmm, I got invited from someone from the forums. Is there a way to get just 1 invite so I can send it to my friend?

what's his email?

iamgreat341

08-23-2009

Quote:
Faith No More:

same here, would like to get one for my brother

Minaxter

08-23-2009

I've made a thread in general discussion relating to giving away beta invites, first two to post there get mine. anyone else that wants to donate please post in there.