We've added one friend invitation to every account!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meowmix

09-08-2009

My Account does not have a friend Invite?! I would like to invite a friend that is interested in playing and testing out the Beta. Plz Help.

Kaitor

09-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowmix View Post
My Account does not have a friend Invite?! I would like to invite a friend that is interested in playing and testing out the Beta. Plz Help.
Please check the date on the posts, these invites were added a long time ago, probably we will have an open beta this september still, just wait a bit.

Withered

09-08-2009

I don't have a friend invitation could i please get one or a spare beta key for a friend

Acku

09-26-2009

Definitely want an invite as well

Telaros

09-30-2009

Friend of mines really wanted to play with me and saw that the pre-order would give him a free key. He however hasn't gotten one yet despite the advertisement on the site so, are invites still available or is the sites promotion just really outdated?

I would have invited him but I have no invites to give out since I never had one.
He says there is no contact information to ask about the key so I'm posting here on his behalf.

Krller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2009

Where can i find the extra key??

Kaitor

10-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krller View Post
Where can i find the extra key??
Your account was created after the invites were sent. You possibly have no friend invites. But anyways you can click on My account on the top right corner of this forums.

TheCookieCrumb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-11-2011

awesome