Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

spell revive

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

stillserenity

09-09-2014

Hi is there any reason why people ingame hate it when they see a teammate with revive, and also what advantages does it have when in used? because ive been trying to experiment with it with ignite/revive but would line feed back on what situations to use it for . thank you for the help.

twinblade23

09-09-2014

I've only seen revive on a karthus or tryndamere. It isn't really used for anything unless you're planning to suicide.

stillserenity

09-09-2014

ty that explains alot soo pple think im gonna suicide then....

Tundra3201

09-09-2014

Also, don't you think it's better to NOT die/get a kill rather than die and revive? Your opponent won't have the benefit of a kill. Plus, the CD is so long that basically you have 1 summoner spell for a large portion of the game.

stillserenity

09-09-2014

i like to use it as a "omg they pushing lane hard" last defense option and it has help me and my team hold last tower before inhib several times .