Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I can't carry with Riven.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yknot

09-09-2014

Maybe I'm tunnel visioning games, but right now it feels like every time I queue up I'm on the losing team. I win my lane but all my lanes lose. They lose too soon too, I can't get down there soon enough. I can't transfer my advantage into my team...help please... I'd like to stop losing.

Yknot

09-09-2014

I don't want to do any stupid pseudo science **** either like stop playing after so many losses. I don't believe in that ****. I want to know what to do with two lanes that go 0/3 in the first six minutes and a useless jungler. How do I win that game?

HOMO KPOP

09-09-2014

you've been having some subpar games too....so don't complain about your teammates

Yknot

09-09-2014

Well my score reflects the latter half of the game I'd like to think...

Do you have any advice?

Yknot

09-09-2014

And then what would you consider an above par game?

HOMO KPOP

09-09-2014

so you're saying like if you win lane you still lose? and if you lose lane you still lose?

like most people who say they win their lanes, lot of it is just up 2-3 kills but cs/objectives still close.

blaming teammates and calling jungler useless prob means you got ganked a bit, died, kept asking for ganks but didn't receive. blaming teammates isn't a good way to enjoy the game and generally results in more losses.

Yknot

09-09-2014

So all I can really do is just play and hope my teammates are competent?

HOMO KPOP

09-09-2014

and if you lose lane, what does that make you? a bad teammate for your team?

Yknot

09-09-2014

Most likely, sorry to rage, it's just easy to get discouraged around here.

I gotta remember I just have to stay consistent.

Elydryth

09-09-2014

If you're consistently losing games and can't see why, you're probably at fault along with your teammates. Typically speaking, everybody should have some games where they carry, games where they are a sandbag but get carried by the team, and the opposite losing scenarios.

I find that trying to understand the broader points of the game and being a leader for the team goes a long way in boosting your win rate. Every time you get a kill or turret, see if your team can get another objective and call it out before anyone goes back to base. Be aware of where the enemy team is when you make such calls (with wards!). Games are usually won by the team that takes small situational advantages and snowballs them into larger ones by taking objectives. Winning lane is but one of those advantages.