Karma, the Enlightened One Champion Spotlight

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NumbFaith

02-11-2011

well i just wasted my IP, I was so glad to finally see a champion worth 3150IP again...but I was wrong.

NumbFaith

02-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldemerald View Post
Finally a 3150 ip champ.
lol i thought the same, she sucks, I personally hate her....you trolls can just comment and qq.

Dingo43x

02-11-2011

Karma one of many great ideas. She is a very diverse character. Only to the point of support or caster but still. The shield is a very nice tool. The shackle mean. Her ult... in my opinion could do with some change ups. Reminds me of Recton's rage. But because both do about the same. I'm sure theres the major and minor differences but they're about the same. She is a mean character if played well i must say even if not played well still a person to keep an eye on. But riot needs some... new blood. Instead of just going from one thing to the next try to listen to the people for ideas. I know it must have been said a thousand times before but the way riot's making these new characters just kinda links them all together. Try to step far from where your heading. I hope we see some new characters with more get in there attitude and less... casting? Just might be me but there has been a lot of well repetitive characters and even more ranged. Well this got to a bit of a rant but over all karma is another shiny link in a growing chain. I hope to see some nice change with maokai.

Your friendly dingo.