Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3 AFK's in 2 days in Ranked....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lightningshy

09-09-2014

For real, I was in my promos yesterday morning and I had a person afk at lvl 1 and lost it, then lost another because someone afk'd at level 10. Then last night went smoothly, Im back in promos now again, but this morning ANOTHER 2 people (mind you its been the jungler and ADC that afk, I dont get why just those two roles...o.o ) went afk (one at lvl 1 and one at lvl 7) and lost us the match.

Why dont rankeds get loss prevented for afk's? It makes it an unfair fight and I dont think thats really something that should be okay. I mean, I understand that a player should be able to carry for the loss of people but its a team game and if you have afk's agaisnt a full team its hard.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whoa There Betsy

09-09-2014

Because getting loss prevented for an afk gives an incentive for getting someone to afk to prevent a loss. Afks suck but everyone deals with it. You have won games where the other team had an afk so just move on.