Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Currently waiting for server to respond so I can reconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gimpster555

09-08-2014

no loss prevention for me bull ****ing **** i hate this mother****ing game

Herecmesthepain

09-08-2014

IT STILL HASN'T CHANGED!!!!!!!!

This loss better be forgiven!

RIOT SUCKS!.jpg

KitNKaboodleTron

09-08-2014

yep just lost one of my promo matches because of this dc.... if you can take that loss away that would be helpful riot

Herecmesthepain

09-08-2014

you cost 5 people a loss in a ranked match and all the other players who were playing at the time Losses in Ranked matches!!!!!

HEY RIOT LOOK I GOT A LOSS BECAUSE OF YOU.jpg

FuQTrollz

09-08-2014

Quote:
Herecmesthepain:
Oh also BTW since I have all this Free time because you can't fix your damn Game Riot. I've been d/c'ing now for 10 minutes and the match has ended but luckily thanks to you guys I can't leave the match because of your D/C and If I leave i'm going to get a Leaver Buster Bull****!!!!

How do you guys (all of you even the creators) actually sleep at night knowing that you are able to treat your loyal players to this constant bull****?

at least you didn't get banned by leaver buster for returing to a game and carrying your team after twenty mins of connecting and reconnecting I want my money back screw riot

Remhouse

09-08-2014

What about you calming down ? Everyone has those kind of issues... but they still play ranked games...

FuQTrollz

09-08-2014

Well I try to be the good team mate and shut lol down to reconnect faster get back in game it finally holds after 3 dc's and reboots of game , carry my team to a win as Leona 6 lvls behind and after the win in a series might I add get banned by LB BUUUUUULLLLLLLLLL SHIIIIITTTTTT.

Herecmesthepain

09-09-2014

Remhouse it's the fact the this is growing and becoming more of a problem for people playing this game and it feels that no one at riot really cares about fixing the issue.

that's the reason